Airbus X Fuel Planner Error

toosmov

Hello everyone,

I recently receive an error message after reinstalling my copy of aerosoft airbus extended.

"The following error occurred while attempting to load the saved settings:...There is an error in XML document (0,0)"

I have tried reinstalling the addon a number of times but the same problem occurs. 

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Works fine here.

The problem could be the way you have installed Windows 10. I made an upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10 which means that all MS Visual C++ libraries installed are still in place, which is not the case when you do a fresh install of Windows 10. Also if you made a fresh install of FSX Steam edition, simconnect is not installed.

So all depends how you setup and run your system.

• 4 months later...

I also had this problem, I solved it this way:

Delete this file: C:\Users\<username>\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\FuelPlanner\FuelPlannerSavedSettings.xml

Sometimes, this file got corrupted when you input ICAO codes that don't exist or exceed to limits of these Airbus.

• 7 months later...

Archived