Airbus X Liveries

Evora23

I read a forum post a while ago about the ability to put Airbus X liveries into the new Airbus A320/A321, however I was wondering if it was possible to do the reverse.

I'm trying to install the new American Airlines livery, due to it being recent I can't find an Airbus X version only Airbus A320/A321 and when I install those the plane looks like it's in darkness. When I load the plane up all I see is black.

I hope I'm not missing something obvious here.

Thanks in advance,

Kane

Hi Kane,

we never tried that,  so unfortunatly I can't tell you... since we did some changes to the model I wouldn't expect them to work though.

Hi Kane,

we never tried that,  so unfortunatly I can't tell you... since we did some changes to the model I wouldn't expect them to work though.

Thanks for the quick answer, I guess it's time I upgraded to the A320/A321 + A318/A319 anyway!

Yet again , here is a link to a post I made some time ago , in a while it will have disappeared to another page .

You don't mention if you are using the AirbusX or the Extended version but I can assure you that the American A320 / 321 paints WILL work . The only exception will be the sharklet models when using the AirbusX . The reason is simple , there was no sharklet model included .

Yet again , here is a link to a post I made some time ago , in a while it will have disappeared to another page .

You don't mention if you are using the AirbusX or the Extended version but I can assure you that the American A320 / 321 paints WILL work . The only exception will be the sharklet models when using the AirbusX . The reason is simple , there was no sharklet model included .

Thanks for the help, worked first time. I'm sorry that I didn't find that post originally and save you some time.

Kane

Archived