Program fault: collission non existing airplanes

I had a few times that their was an early termination, because of the collission of two aircrafts which didn't appeare on my list...

See added file... Anyone suggestions for a solution?

Kind regards, Herman

Please login to display this image.

I had two landing rwy's, two to rwy's, as shown in the photo.The time rate fastened, as seen in the picture... In this configuration I'm sure it will happen again... but I'm at work, only tonight capable of doing again... had this with multiple rwy's in charge several times at EHAM...

hERMAN

This only happened at EHAM?

Please try setting peak min and max to 0. There is a slim chance that two aircraft can be spawn at the same location during peak if there is not enough entry points for the airport. If that's the case this should fix it.

Thank you Robert, this makes sense, I had the same problem at EDDM, but think that if I change peak min & max to 0 this could solve the problem.

Best regards,

Herman Veerbeek

Hi Robert and others,

unfortunatly the error happend also with the peakthings all adjusted to 0..... Could it be that too many runways are in use?

Best regards,

Herman

Please login to display this image.

maybe good to hold for a while.. I just discoverred the following: if I have the time rate rather quick, and make a mistake to give a line up clearance before the prior airplane has had the to clearance, they collide and disappear from screen and list...

so maybe, it is just my own fault :-)))

Best regards,

Herman

Archived