Hotfix download links not working

jtelfer

Is anyone else having trouble downloading the hotfix 1-4 zips from the stickies? On Safari I just get a HTML file that says 'Something went wrong, please try again' and Chrome gives me an ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE error.

I couldn't find any. 

This is where I like the Orbx/FTX approach of providing the latest versions of download files at Flightsimstore etc. :D

• Deputy Sheriffs

I couldn't find any. 

This is where I like the Orbx/FTX approach of providing the latest versions of download files at Flightsimstore etc. :D

Nonsense

They only update full installers at Flightsimstore. The same with Aerosoft, where the latest downloadversion of a product is always available from your shop account (without any restrictions like a max of 100 downloads ;) ), which got nothing to do with the downloads posted here in the forum.

Only hotfixes are posted here in the forum and those hotfixes are just what they meant to be: hotfixes. Other fixes (Like FTXs SPs) can be obtaind from the support database, which also got nothing to do with the forum.

Is anyone else having trouble downloading the hotfix 1-4 zips from the stickies? On Safari I just get a HTML file that says 'Something went wrong, please try again' and Chrome gives me an ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE error.

Yes I have the same problem, tried several times, and with different browsers as well. 

Here are the files (FSX, not P3D), which I have previously downloaded. This is Hotfix1-3 and the original Hotfix 4 file from this thread. (For the second file, please make sure you read the thread before installing it.) I am presuming it is okay to upload these here but I am sure they will disappear if not!

Hotfix1-3_Complete.zip
 TW_Sys1.zip

Archived