Crash when leaving the runway (due to fmgs.dll)

nicoloconicolas

Hi, I come to you guys because I have a problem : Every time I land and i leave the runway with the Airbus X Extended, my fsx crash.

I know that fmgs.dll is making my FSX crash but i don't know why and how to fix it. I have read (here : http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/75242-intolerable-fmgsdll-fatal-error/ ) that there is a fmgs.dll file that fix the problem but i can't download the file (the website counldn't find the file when i click on the link :unsure:).

So i come to you guys to know if someone has the file or know another way to fix the dll. (I have tried everything (unistalling fsx, Airbus , reinstalling, uiautomationcore.dll is in my fsx root folder, i have all the visual c++ library, ....)

Thank guys.Nicolas.:)

(Sorry for my bad English :3)

• Aerosoft

Hello Nicolas,

we are currently working on this download issue. Could you go to "eventvwr.exe" and look for the error report and paste it in here?

Jonas

Hello and thank for your quick reply.

There is the report : 

Nom de l’application défaillante fsx.exe, version : 10.0.61472.0, horodatage : 0x475e17d3
Nom du module défaillant : FMGS.DLL, version : 1.2.3.35, horodatage : 0x52684e5b
Code d’exception : 0xc0000005
Décalage d’erreur : 0x000790f4
ID du processus défaillant : 0x151c
Heure de début de l’application défaillante : 0x01d0c30ff2a579cb
Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : D:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\fsx.exe
Chemin d’accès du module défaillant: D:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus X Extended Base\Panel_Fallback\DLLs\FMGS.DLL
ID de rapport : 8b7eca68-2f0a-11e5-8137-8cac0708f79a
Nom complet du package défaillant : 
ID de l’application relative au package défaillant : 

(sorry for the french words :3)

Nicolas.

Archived