X52 FSX gols plus advanced no Alierons!!! help

Hello Aerosoft Thank you for a great site. this is my first ever post and after 2 days! reading the posts of others and forums all over the net i still have the same problem which is stopping me experiencing FSX at properly all. I have a new X52 Joystick which works fine in all other flight sims ie, IL2, R.O.F, X plane 10 etc etc. (what a disappointment by the way xplane 10 WTF???) Anyway my problem is Ailerons or lack of them. they appear to work visually while im on the runway, but as soon as im airborne they are useless or jitters and the aircraft can only be maneuvered with the rudder which also seem intermittent.

I have tried every conatation within the settings, null zones, sensitivities etc, also making sure the "stick" im assigning is the correct one ie not the black widow. also deleting assignments to the black widows ailerons and keys and the x52s keyboard assignments etc etc etc!

This has been driving me nuts for over a month now and makes the sim unplayable, Ive read about something called Fusiuis or something , that is some sort of joystick setup tool? which you have to pay for?

Surely this FSX does not ship requiring you to purchase a software controller? You see im a complete newbie to FSX Gold plus Accelerator (shipped with FSX Gold.

Hope someone knows the issue and can help Also the "Jargon" is still new so any potential helper please write what where how and why in full

So much thanks in advance, and FULL Apologize to moderators if this is in, The wrong place,the wrong section, the wrong language etc etc

hope you will help me join this great family? 

p/s in addition to my x52 (not pro) i have a home made front panels ie flaps,gear and other switches made using an old Black widow flight stick which is used for that and shows in settings but is NOT used for ailerons etc.

i7 Asus GTX 660's x 2, Asus P8Z77-VLX ,16GB ,X52, black widow LG 32" monitor 750W PSU Win 7 64 bit

Archived