Dreamfoil EMB 110 no clicksound in VC help

Hello,

First I must say I'm a newbie to X-plane 10 and I have a question about the fantastic EMB 110 by Dreamfoil. I still fly FSX but must say that I find X-plane also a very very nice simulator.

I installed the EMB like instructed, everything seems to work like it should on the first notice, untill I realised I have no click sound when flipping switches over at the overhead panel.

Looking inside the sound map, the file is there, but when i click it to play I hear no click sound. I Noticed that many sound files have 00.00.00 playback time like the EMB110 flap.wav file.

Though I hear the flap sounds when flying the EMB 110.

Do I have to install the latest DreamEngine Plugin build 0270 from Dreamfoil ?

Thx for helping me out,

kind regards,

Fabrice Segar

My PC system :

64bit Win 7 SP1

Intel i7 950 @ 3.07 GHz.

8GB RAM

Nvidia GTX 960 4 GB memory

ASUS P6T SE mainboard

Xplane version 10.36

Aerosoft EMB 110 V1.30

Hi,

yes they said :

DreamFoil Creations

Hello , EMB110 does not have custom click sounds, it does use default X-Plane sound for that, which is basically a click sound whatever you click the mouse.

DreamPlugin Engine is up to date with latest aircraft like EMB 110.

kind regards

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But I have no default click sound from Xplane either on the EMB 110 overhead panel.

If I want that I think I must ad the sound myself.

greetings

Fabrice

Archived