AES- What's the sequence

Magnus

OK,EDDV and EDDF

My wish list is:

EDDM

EKCH for Swedflight, if your accurate with this and the rest wil fit with the afcad)

ESSA, ESGG, ESMS, (same as Ekch)

LEPA (since it's the first scenery and only so far with moving catering truck) Thx Oliver, Used the scenery since 2000

EDDT

LHBP (great scenery btw)

EDDW

EDDH

LEMD

EGLL

LFPG( An understand why you will develop since a freeware is the most common, but Oliver thats the way things started, agreed?) A give away often returns in a more respected download...

Thanks anyway, those credits have ben fun to use, hoping to use it more in airports mainly used, really fun

Only thing is the pushback, Ivap from ivao handle it more accurate but can depend in aircraft.cfg lets see so action

• Aerosoft
OK,EDDV and EDDF

My wish list is:

EDDM

EKCH for Swedflight, if your accurate with this and the rest wil fit with the afcad)

ESSA, ESGG, ESMS, (same as Ekch)

LEPA (since it's the first scenery and only so far with moving catering truck) Thx Oliver, Used the scenery since 2000

EDDT

LHBP (great scenery btw)

EDDW

EDDH

LEMD

EGLL

LFPG( An understand why you will develop since a freeware is the most common, but Oliver thats the way things started, agreed?) A give away often returns in a more respected download...

Thanks anyway, those credits have ben fun to use, hoping to use it more in airports mainly used, really fun

Only thing is the pushback, Ivap from ivao handle it more accurate but can depend in aircraft.cfg lets see so action

Our plans now:

Simwings:

LEPA (Palma)

LEIB (Ibiza) as free version

LEMH (Mahon) as free version

LEBL (Barcelona)

GAP:

EDDS (Stuttgard)

EDDH (Hamburg)

EDDW (Bremen)

That should be all done well before Xmas.

Hi!

And don´t forget FlighScenery :roll: (Portland and Rhode Island), they have also great airports with high quality. It would be great to have AES system there. In my opinion, Aerosoft, FlyTampa and FlightScenery are the best on the market. Little below, I put Cloud9, they have a little more impact on the framerate.

Matthijs,

If you manage to pursuede those Cloud9 developers to coop with Aerosoft to "change" their scenery Amsterdam, I'll send you a bottle of champagne. I have been discussing in their forum about their stupid policy "it's not in the commercial interest of C9 to develop, change or upgrade their FS9 sceneries". Strange, you guys of Aerosoft understand that FS9 is not dead yet for at least 7 to 9 months. Not at until DX10, Vista and cheaper hardware is available to run FSX smoothly. Aerosoft rocks 8)

Jeroen wrote :

Strange, you guys of Aerosoft understand that FS9 is not dead yet for at least 7 to 9 months. Not at until DX10, Vista and cheaper hardware is available to run FSX smoothly. Aerosoft rocks

Fully agree. Good point Jeroen - FS9 is good and stable platform and I guess planty of possibilites to this timie not taken.

Regards

Gwidon

PS . Of course big, warm thanks for awesome AES. Brillant add-on !

• Aerosoft
Matthijs,

If you manage to pursuede those Cloud9 developers to coop with Aerosoft to "change" their scenery Amsterdam, I'll send you a bottle of champagne. I have been discussing in their forum about their stupid policy "it's not in the commercial interest of C9 to develop, change or upgrade their FS9 sceneries". Strange, you guys of Aerosoft understand that FS9 is not dead yet for at least 7 to 9 months. Not at until DX10, Vista and cheaper hardware is available to run FSX smoothly. Aerosoft rocks 8)

Yes, we have spoken to them, but there gates are done on a different system ands as you found out, they are not too keen on working for FS9 at this moment. Commercially speaking I can assure you they are wrong, our latest online releases for FS2004 sold as well as they done earlier this year. That seriously surprises me, but it is a fact.

Commercially speaking I can assure you they are wrong, our latest online releases for FS2004 sold as well as they done earlier this year. That seriously surprises me, but it is a fact.

So FS9 is alive and well thanks to FSX. :lol:

I have what I consider to be a great system but when I saw the performance I got with FSX...I went back to FS9. I haven't bought a single addon for FSX but I spent $85 with Aerosoft and more with other companies just last weekend for FS9...and that will continue until I get good performance with FSX. I, unlike some folks, can't enjoy a sim that gets 15-20 fps as the norm. Especially when I already have a sim that looks great, performs wonderfully and has so many awesome addons. So please keep the fs9 titles coming Mathjis and I'll keep buying!!!!