FSX crashes towards end of flight.

chitomn

I have an issue with FSX crashing when I use the Aerosoft Airbus extended. It usually happens either upon decent (below 10,000 ft) or on Final. I have provided the crash report and hope someone can help. If you need more information please let me know.

I am running. 32 bit system with 3.43 GB of available RAM. Windows 7 Professional.

Any help is appreciated.

Crash report:

Faulting application name: fsx.exe, version: 10.0.61472.0, time stamp : 0x475e17d3

Faulting module name: igdumd32.dll version: 8.15.10.2182, time stamp 0x4c44e898

Exception Code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x000069e5

Faulting process id: 0x96c

Faulting application starttime 0x01d0bccc2a8b

Faulting application path: C:\program files\microsoft games\microsoft flight simulator X\fsx.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\igdumd32.dll

Report id: 25e55f3a-28ca-11e5-b95c-f04da2c3376a

Thank You

• Deputy Sheriffs

Moved to a more appropriate forum. The General forum specifically notes there is no support on it.

Hi,

This .dll error is mostly related to your graphics driver, and unfortunately it is not a .dll from FSX or from the Airbus. This error can pop up on a number of different programs. What kind of graphics card do you have? Nvidia? Also have you updated your graphic drivers recently or run a bunch of Windows updates? Did these errors just start occurring or has it been for a while?

I have the intel graphics card, (i5 core), not sure if that is the answer you were looking for, if not please tell me how to find that information.

These problems have been going on for a while now. It started out as OOM, but I have solved that issue. Now it appears to be a new issue, or an issue that has been a going on but never made it that far in a flight. I had avoided installing windows updates until the most recent issue, and then just installed 9 of them. I ran a check and all of my drivers are up to date.

Going to try it out again now with the updates. Please let me know if you know of any other fixes.

Archived