SP4 : What to expect

Hi

I've seen that there is an Autothrust-Topic in this forum. Will the A318/319/320/321 get the same new autothrust technology as the A330 is going to have? It would be really great! :D

My second question is: How far is this "new FBW and AP system" be developed? Can you please give us at least a hint? ;) I am very curious about that point because a have absolutely no idea what this is going to be - as everyone else reading this forum :lol:

My last question is: Can we expect a working CPDLC for IVAO/VATSIM flights? Is there any kind of SDK out for developers to actually develop such a system?

thank you very much for answering my questions! ^_^

Cheers,

Fabian

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Regarding your last question: once vatsim and ivao have their apis up and running it will be made available for the buses. That's why the blank screens are already there ;) 

I just want lbs, which is standard across all US carriers (and I think Air Canada has a mixed fleet), and has been proven to the devs on multiple occasions. That is the only thing holding this addon back imo.

Looking forward to SP4 and the A330 anyway!

But seriously guys....pounds....please....eh?

I hope that one day we will have the flight laws, alternate and direct worked into the logic together with a failure simulation engine, of varios systems, generator, engines, unreliable airspeed etc....Would also be cool if CFD gets better also with the second MCDU to work as an actual MCDU like the left one. (keeping all the special control settings it has now ofc).

Also intensity of the lighting would be cool, not just on/off states .

Dear developers, could you please correct another small bug that's present since the earlier versions of the 'Bus? 

Maximum gear extension speed in the A319/320/321 is 250 KIAS, and the system prevents gear operation above 260 KIAS. Aerosoft's Airbus is not allowing gear extension above 230 kt, which is not realistic, since early gear extension is sometimes the only way to slow down the aircraft in some "hot and high"  approaches. 

Is it possible to change this in the aircraft CFG? Or is it hard-coded in the gauge? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Martin, 

I deleted that picture. It had a clear copyright statement in it which wasn't yours. We have a strict policy here which also saves you from getting into legal trouble. 

If I also would have had an answer to your question I would have also given it. 

hi guys, im going to start to work in super studio in barcelona of post production in audio for films. So because im going to have a very good hadware for sound, im decide to do by my self a User copilot y crew sound in spanish to add to the airbus. I just want to ask if any aerosoft staff could give me a screen of the sounds. Of course when i finsish it i will upload here to share with you and if you want to include it in the sp4 i give thouse for free

regards!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Eduard,

you will find all you need in Vol1-InFSX EN.pdf chapter APPENDIX A: CHECKLIST WAVE NAMES AND CONTENT which is part of your Airbus installation.

• Aerosoft

Gents, it start to look like v1.4 will be a rather simple update with a few minor fixes and P3d V3 compatibility. The rest of the code is currently not stable enough include and I do need to get the p3d V3 compatibility out.

Of course the bigger update with the work we are doing for the A330 is still planned. So that will be 1.5 then and also the final version of this project.

Hi Eduard, please do so ;) 

okey, i have been reading and seems very easy to do, but my doubt is, theres no passenger crew screenplay, its the same philosophy? i mean is thera a wav file with a key name that contains that message? becuase i want to translate to spanish all sounds.

okey i see now, but there are in the main folder, so for example it is possible to make my "user voicpack crew" and put it in the folder, and if i want to fly with british for example, i cant chant change to english crew sound in the configurator? how does it work its important to me to understand it before elaborate the files

• Deputy Sheriffs

Could you please open a topic at the modeling/animation/sounds section with regard to sound/voice editing? It is appreciated but this is the wrong topic for it. Thanks

Archived