SP4 : What to expect

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Check out the A330 preview for all information that is available on our plans with these... in there you should find what you're looking for ;)

Thanks a lot for the hint, Emi! :-) but I can't find anything in the a330 preview section when I search "AP", "FBW" or "Autopilot " (I was using the search function in the forum). Can you please help me? ;-)

in the A330 post sometimes we have talking about some important features that a 330 will be to have to operate long haul correctly, like WindAloft working page for example, and other things about MCDU.

Well, I think (or I hope!) that the "more advanced vertical and lateral navigation items" means to have these features simulated and working! :big_boss_s:

Sorry gents, you will not get more information then what is already available. I (or Emi) have nothing to share in that regard, so asking those questions will not get you a reply.

does one last SP before A330 mean the end of A320 development. Or does it mean that A330 future tech, initial release or an eventual SP1 for A330 make it into A320 SP5?

does one last SP before A330 mean the end of A320 development. Or does it mean that A330 future tech, initial release or an eventual SP1 for A330 make it into A320 SP5?

As of current plans, SP4 will certainly not be the last SP.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hopefully one of the next SPs will include corrected Sharklets... :)

Could you be a bit more exact please? In what way are they not correct?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Will radio be fixed in Connected F/D?

Sorry gents, you will not get more information then what is already available. I (or Emi) have nothing to share in that regard, so asking those questions will not get you a reply.

It's off topic, I'm sorry just something I'd like to mention, the Airbus A32x series is a really great addition to FSX/P3D, but ...

One thing I discovered trying to port over my Project Airbus A319 HD Series, more precisely my British Airways "The Dove" livery:

There's no exterior model to match the standard British Airways window layout. I know it wasn't possible to add a alpha channel system like PMDG has on their 737 and 777 series as all channels were already in use on the Aerosoft Airbus, that's ok.

(Just some off-topic talk: Project Airbus used two exterior models for either IAE or CFM, all additions (sharklets, satv/satcom antenna, ...) are added to this one model and the parts can be displayed by activating the specific alpha channel on the model ...)

What I discovered: the door rain gutter is way to close to the door:

post-33723-0-07878100-1436821932_thumb.j post-33723-0-68265900-1436821931_thumb.j post-33723-0-92896700-1436821932_thumb.j

Here's what it should look like:
http://cdn.airplane-pictures.net/images/uploaded-images/2011/9/9/155614.jpg

British Airways "The Dove" port-over [NOTE: THIS WAS JUST A TEST I DID! ]

post-33723-0-35866600-1436821933_thumb.j

I am very happy that the A320 still gets so much attention from the Service-pack-bakery :-)

My favorite question when there is a new SP: 

Can anyone say if it will work with the latest FS2crew addon?

Thank you

can we expect bugs corrected from connected flight deck? i mean that minor bugs or improving connections etc! 

and another topic, there´s  different options about what kind of voice packs you can select , french english, german but no spanish. i would be nice that for the spanish users, i don't how many are but my  native language is the second most used in the world.

Can we expect a spanish option in the future? im sound engineer i can do it for free if you give a screenplay and i give you the soundfiles. Anyway is up to you, but  to me would be an interesting feature to have  and im sure for many of users (spanish)

kind regards.

• Deputy Sheriffs

CFD was introduced as an experimental version with SP3. The development is ongoing as the technology will be in the A330 product. There will be updates to CFD and it could or could not be in SP4. SP4 will mainly be what Joshua mentioned in post 1.

Please state your other question in the 'MCDU (right side)' subforum. Here the devs are looking at the topics on a regular basis. This topic is not the correct place for that.

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

@The Dude what about my proposal ? 

You can comprehend it ??

I had a look at your examples but honestly I do not think that anything will change. The dev that made the model did not just draw something that looks like a sharklet, he used real blueprints of the plane to model it.

Comparing RW pics with in game screenshots is not the way to go here. The view points are always different for example. I must say that the sharklets in the sim look rather like the sharklets I see everyday in RL.

Let's leave it at that and not clutter up this SP4 topic ok. If you have very strong feelings about this you can always open a topic in the modeling subforum but the discussion between RW pics and the sim model has been done a few times there and the dev is not an easy man to convince in these matters.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone. In sp4 is planned to correct even the fonts? I mean, a lot ora people have this kind of problem. Can You please include this in the list ? Thanks, Mattia 

The product is quite good and stable. I wish you could fix a minor glitch that has been present since the first version of the Aerosoft Airbus and It´'s part of our SOP. During the cockpit preparation you push the CVR GND CTL pushbutton and it illuminates blue. That's correct, meaning that the CVR is recording with the engines off. As soon as the first engine is started, the CVR is continuously recording, and the pushbutton gets blank, since it's in AUTO operation mode. I know it's a minor detail, but it would be very nice to have this corrected. 

Archived