SP4 : What to expect

As the A330 is ongoing, we will do a last SP before the A330 release. This SP aims to bring the A32X/A31X series to the same base code that the A330 will use. However, do not expect anything "game changing" like CFD from SP3. SP4 is mainly about stability and minor bug fixes.

The current list of fixes:
- A new FBW and AP system to allow for future expansion into more advanced vertical and lateral navigation items.
- Fixed ECAM stuck on F/CTL page even during engine start.
- Fixed negative engine readings.
- Various small fixes to COND/PRESS/BLEED.
- Small fixes/changes to FMGS (FUEL PRED/CO RTE/PERF)

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Deputy Sheriffs

So this will make it Extended extended.

It is a free SP for buyers of the Airbus X just like SP3.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Pilot and copilot should have different displays.

This is not a request topic. Joshua simply announced what will be included in SP4.

The list of fixes is not final yet, but as already said there will be no new features.

• Deputy Sheriffs

How close is this SP4? This summer, after....

Best.

Miquel.

I was expecting this question 1 minute after Joshua posted this topic. Took you all an while ;)

SP4 will be out before the A330. If we know anything more concrete we will post it.

Thanks

As the A330 is ongoing, we will do a last SP before the A330 release. This SP aims to bring the A32X/A31X series to the same base code that the A330 will use. However, do not expect anything "game changing" like CFD from SP3. SP4 is mainly about stability and minor bug fixes.

- A new FBW and AP system to allow for future expansion into more advanced vertical and lateral navigation items.

- Fixed ECAM stuck on F/CTL page even during engine start.

- Fixed negative engine readings.

- Various small fixes to COND/PRESS/BLEED.

- Small fixes/changes to FMGS (FUEL PRED/CO RTE/PERF)

Hello, can you confirm that the following items are also included?

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/96100-engine-12-and-apu-sound-looping/

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/94858-start-engine-problem/

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/94912-a321-iea-cfm-vc-texture-missing/

Uneven fuel use on all variants of the CFM engine where the right engine uses 50kg less fuel an hour compared to the left.

And the WX knob not working on the A321 CFM.

Best regards.

Frederik.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I was expecting this question 1 minute after Joshua posted this topic. Took you all an while ;)

Actually we had a bet running... All of us lost ;)

Were you able to recreate the crash bug when inserting an offset and also I was wondering why some systems have sound loops and others may not?

• Deputy Sheriffs

Were you able to recreate the crash bug when inserting an offset and also I was wondering why some systems have sound loops and others may not?

This thread was not meant as a dialog opportunity with the devs. You may ask any question but do not expect any answer soon. Maybe the devs have time maybe not but they are not checking this thread everyday. Maybe the bug/fix is considered for SP4 maybe not. Not everything is set in stone or already decided.

What I am trying to say is that if any additional fix is added to SP4 it will make the list in post 1 and we are aware of all reported "bugs" in the Airbus support forums. .

Thanks

• Aerosoft

Will the WX Radar be fixed (So when its off it doesn't scan in the background) ?

Many Thanks.

The version we now use is optimized a bit but no big changes are planned. Of course you can prevent that background scanning already. It's hard to do it any other way at this moment.

Yes, I plan to look at that.

Great! Thanks Mathijs!

I don't think it's even necessary to re-record anything - just alter the timings of start times of the sounds.

Can we get a little explanation on what's exactly being done to the AP and FBW? I am really interested in this! :-)

Check out the A330 preview for all information that is available on our plans with these... in there you should find what you're looking for ;)

Archived