MCDU button clicks not working combination topic

Emi

I just bought 1.31 three days ago and found that the Left MCDU work properly for the first flight after running FSX-SE but it freeze every time after start a new flight from FSX-SE main menu. To fix it, I must exit the game and run FSX-SE again. Is there any way to fix this problem?

Just pay money for 1.31 and install it. I can click button at left MCDU just ONE time. After that MCDU freeze. Not good idea to have Airbus without MCDU. I dont need Airbus without MCDU at all, sorry. Any solution?

P3D ver 3.

Windows 7 / Admin

a320/321 v.1.31

I just bought 1.31 three days ago and found that the Left MCDU work properly for the first flight after running FSX-SE but it freeze every time after start a new flight from FSX-SE main menu. To fix it, I must exit the game and run FSX-SE again. Is there any way to fix this problem?

Uncensor,

Just a few questions.

What is the USER ACCOUNT CONTROL setting on your system?

Did you disable your computer security software before installing the Airbus A320/A321?

Do you have any of the previous versions of the Aerosoft Airbus (example, the Airbus Extended) installed?

Would you please provide your system specs?

Please copy and paste your FSX.CFG file here.

When is the last time you updated your graphics drivers?  Do you know which version you have now?

Please download AppCrashView and open it, then see if there and an entry for the Crash/Hang from the flight (freeze) in question. If so, please copy and paste the information here. Please use the English version if you are able to.

Just pay money for 1.31 and install it. I can click button at left MCDU just ONE time. After that MCDU freeze. Not good idea to have Airbus without MCDU. I dont need Airbus without MCDU at all, sorry. Any solution?

P3D ver 3.

Windows 7 / Admin

a320/321 v.1.31

Hello Eugeny,

The Aerosoft Airbus does not presently officially support P3D Version 1.31 (like most software addons), but I'll do my best to help as many customers are able to run the software in 1.31.

Note that I am presently unable to migrate to P3DV3, and it will be sometime until I do, so many one of the other Moderators who have P3DV3 will jump in here if needed. Before I forget, next time please create a new topic rather than tag onto an existing thread (unless it's exactly the same problem someone states in a thread), that way you'll get noticed more easily and will have answers tailored to your question/problem. Since were here, let's give it a shot.

I'll start by asking you to answer the questions I asked of UNSENSOR above. That might give us a place to start.

On ‎1‎/‎6‎/‎2016 at 7:32 AM, DaveCT2003 said:

Uncensor,

Just a few questions.

What is the USER ACCOUNT CONTROL setting on your system?

Did you disable your computer security software before installing the Airbus A320/A321?

Do you have any of the previous versions of the Aerosoft Airbus (example, the Airbus Extended) installed?

When is the last time you updated your graphics drivers?  Do you know which version you have now?

Please download AppCrashView and open it, then see if there and an entry for the Crash/Hang from the flight (freeze) in question. If so, please copy and paste the information here. Please use the English version if you are able to.

Hello Dave,

Sorry that I didn't come back to the forum many days.

What is the USER ACCOUNT CONTROL setting on your system? Set as "Never notify"

Did you disable your computer security software before installing the Airbus A320/A321? Yes, I did.

Do you have any of the previous versions of the Aerosoft Airbus (example, the Airbus Extended) installed? No. This is the first one.

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 3.60 GHz

RAM DDR2 4GB

Nvidia GTX 260

Yes, please see the attached file.

When is the last time you updated your graphics drivers?  Do you know which version you have now? The graphics driver version is 7.8.840.0

fsx.CFG.txt

• Deputy Sheriffs

In your fsx.cfg add below [GRAPHICS] the line HIGHMEMFIX=1

This entry is mandatory for FSX as it solves a bug Microsoft never solved. Maybe it solves your issue too.

In general:

1. you PC is absolutely low end which also is a problem when handling multiple complex addons like aircraft + scenery + other addons.

2. In details, your PC lacks on: CPU (very slow), not enough RAM,  low end GPU

3. Your fsx.cfg got a lot of unnecessary "tweaks". I recommend to rename your fsx.cfg, so that FSX builds a new one on startup. After that, make your settings in FSX and then add the HIGHMEMFIX to your fsx.cfg.

EVERYONE:

We need to merge this thread with another that is about the same problem.

The existing thread is located HERE.

I've collected all of the data from this thread.  On the other thread there is a procedure on Page 3 for reinstalling that I would appreciate you trying if you are still having this problem. If you would be so kind, I would very much appreciate hearing back from you after the re-installation, whether you still have the problem or not.

Thanks! I will see you on the other thread!

Archived