LGMK- Mykonos

Hi, how is the handling in Mykonos. There is no marshaller. After shutting down the engines he arrives. As there is no parking lines (guess in real also) can i park anywhere i want ? Any idea ?

regards

Ferdi

Hi, how is the handling in Mykonos. There is no marshaller. After shutting down the engines he arrives. As there is no parking lines (guess in real also) can i park anywhere i want ? Any idea ?

regards

Ferdi

Yesterday downloaded Aerosoft Santorini. The same is there.

• Aerosoft

Hello,

there are of course parking stands defined. If you have a look at the charts for these airports you will find the parking positions.

Jonas

Hi again, using both Mykonos X and Santorini X from Aerosoft. No parking signs or lines on the Apron. Found detailed Jeppesen charts on the net but there are also no stands ? Interesting. I will try "Follow me" option on AES maybe that helps.

Regards

I can only talk for Mykonos X as I was tester of it and it is corect there is No parking signs or lines on the Apron. As they was not present when the project was done, not sure about today but some of the greek airports does not have them as you normaly are handled by marshall. As far as I remember it is so they can place as many planes as possible, as they have limited space.

But you can find the same info in the manual page 3

Archived