Problems with AES

jay907uk

• Developer
i start FS i put in LEPA, it's in FULL MODE, with PMDG 737, then i start AESHELP, turns green LOCAL, then i go SET AIRCRAFT PARAMTERS, and turns to YELLOW LOCAL and tells fs is not running....too crtl+shift+w dont show AES MENU

Did you see the jetways there? Can you try to place the aircraft on another active airport (Ibiza for excample)?

Did you check the vistamare submenu, if there is ViMaCorNet=0.0.3?

Oliver Pabst

• Developer
the vistamare menu doesnt appear.... i'll reinstall FS and AES with Baleares & Gibraltar pack.... i try it with any pack more...

The Vistamare Submenu can be below "LAGO" if you have a lago product installed. If non of both is there, the ViMaCore2004.DLL and the ViMaIscn.DLL are not in your MODULES Subdirectory and AES could not work.

I have no idea, why after the install of the AES Basepack, this modules could be missing.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

after reinstalling now i see vistamare menu... and assiung CTRL shift A, but i little bug.... when on ground and requesting taxi to park, when selecting gate with F2, F2 is to lower thrust.....and they do...

• Developer
after reinstalling now i see vistamare menu... and assiung CTRL shift A, but i little bug.... when on ground and requesting taxi to park, when selecting gate with F2, F2 is to lower thrust.....and they do...

Yes, that could be, but did it happen when you have a joystick with thrustlevel >0? I don't think i can prevent that. I must talk to Maurizio next week.

brgds

Oliver

• Developer
now seems to run perfectly.... it's funny....ok let's work with aircraft parameters... very hard job for each aircraft...

When you have so much :shock: , have fun :lol:

brgds

Oliver

• 2 weeks later...
Seems like you found the culprit Oliver! My ViMaIscn.dll was too old. Everything works very fine now. That means your AES Base Pack installer don't upgrade/overwrite older versions of the dll, which it preferable should do. People with for instance Lago Emma or other Georender scenerys installed will get in trouble.

i've had also installed Lago's Georender scenerys and had the same problems. The new dll's work fine here, it's time to buy some credits :D