Problems with AES

jay907uk

Hi,

I had installed the above and then assigned the doors on various aircraft,then eventually clicked close and yes to save data but didn't restart FS everytime I had assigned the doors to a particular aircraft.

Loaded it today and was going to do the same thing to the A320 of Air berlin had downloaded and had a message saying

'error' in set door position

Then another error messgae in the box above save aircraft which

says 'error to get data from FS'.

So I clicked the nosewheel to see if that would work and then I get a

'run time error 91'.

When I first installed it and sorted the doors out it worked fine and since I have uninstalled everything and then reinstalled it again the set aircraft parameters just won't work and nothing will work for me to change anything could anybody help or give me advice please.also keep getting message saying to restart Fs when i first click set parameters.

MTIA

Jason Thompson

• Developer

Hi,

you start the FS, then AESHelp.

Did you get a green "LOCAL" or a red "Disconnect" in the top left corner of AESHelp?

In the FS Top Menu, did you have a entry "VistaMare"?

If so, click there and select the submenu "About ..." and tell me, which version number you see behind

FS Core intf:

IntelliScene:

ViMaCoreNet:

Brdgs

Oliver Pabst

Hi Oliver

I get the green local in AES help but still the same error messages and I can't change the doors etc.

My FS Core intf version is 2.0.22.

My IntelliScene version is 2004.0.11

My ViMaCoreNet version is 0.0.3.0

Why won't it work know but it worked before??

Rgds

Jason Thompson

• Developer

Ok,

the modules are loaded and a connection is possible.

Are you have placed the aircraft to an airport, you have activated (check in the List of AES) before you try to do the door settings?

If so, can you please reinstall (without deinstall before) the AES Basepack (only this one) and then start the FS and check in the Scenery Library, if the AES-Basepack entry is on the top-most position (prio 1)

If not, place the aircraft first to a "AES Airport" and then start the AESHelp and door parts.

brgds

Oliver

Oliver,

I have checked my Scenery Library and the AES Basepack it on top but the airports is not in Scenery library shall i add AES Airports scenery to scenery library or just re-install the basepack as you said?????

Rgds

Jason

• Developer

No,

the Airports are not in the Scenery Library only the AES-Basepack, thats ok.

But you must have check the need airports in AESHELP, so that they are copied to the ..AerosoftAESScenery directory (Files AESA_????_???.BGL) and then restart FS and place the Aircraft there. If you see the marshallers, gates etc. of AES, you can be save, that AES is running and then you should be able to start AESHelp for the door assignment.

If you have done all like this and it will not work again, then reinstall only the basepack and try all again.

brgds

Oliver

Oliver,

I have put the airports into the scenery directory and it works fine thank you.

One more question once you have done the B737-600? Does it work for all the B737-600's and once you have done one B747-400 will it work for all the B747-400's etc. Thank you for your help aswell appreciated.

Rgds

Jason

• Developer
Oliver,

I have put the airports into the scenery directory and it works fine thank you.

One more question once you have done the B737-600? Does it work for all the B737-600's and once you have done one B747-400 will it work for all the B747-400's etc. Thank you for your help aswell appreciated.

Rgds

Jason

The Door/nosewheel Setup is releated to the Aircraft Directory, the Aircraft is in it. So different variations (Paint) of the same Aircraft Model you have only to do one time.

But a Default 747 and a PMDG 747 are in different Aircraft directories and so you must do them both (But they are defined in the default setup).

This must be done, because not every Model of a 747 (or others) have the same design and so the door position could be different.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I've followed this thread because I have the same issues. Everything seems ok according to scenery entries and all things mentioned in the postings above, except the fact that I don't have a Vistamare entry on top of the Fs menu. I do have a sub Vistamare entry in a Lago entry though, and I have the mentioned FS Core intf, IntelliScene, and ViMaCoreNet, in my Modules folder. I have reinstalled AES Basepack several times. EDDF and EDDV scenery are active and paid for. Also bought and activated with credits and still no joy. The only thing I get is missing gates at both airports with scenery activated in AesHelp. Any other solutions?

• Developer
Hi,

I've followed this thread because I have the same issues. Everything seems ok according to scenery entries and all things mentioned in the postings above, except the fact that I don't have a Vistamare entry on top of the Fs menu. I do have a sub Vistamare entry in a Lago entry though, and I have the mentioned FS Core intf, IntelliScene, and ViMaCoreNet, in my Modules folder. I have reinstalled AES Basepack several times. EDDF and EDDV scenery are active and paid for. Also bought and activated with credits and still no joy. The only thing I get is missing gates at both airports with scenery activated in AesHelp. Any other solutions?

Ok,

you have check the order in the Scenery Library and you checked, that the AESA_EDD?_GAP.BGL is in the ..AerosoftSCENERY Directory.

Now, did you have "static" Gates at this airports or are they all gone?

Btw: We will have a new Basepack (Version 1.10) later this day. When you wait for that, download it and install that one, without uninstall the old version. Maybe it helps to solve you problem, if not we find the problem based on the new version.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Yes I have the AES-BasePack on top of the Scenery Addon list. I have AESA_EDDF_GAP.BGL, AESA_EDDF_GAP_A2.BGL, and finally AESA_EDDV_GAP.BGL in the ..AerosoftSCENERY Directory, and yes the static airways at both airports are completely gone. When unchecking the airports in AEShelp, the airways are back.

Ok, I'll check out the new Base pack later today.

And after a closer look at the Vistamare entry in a sub folder of a Lago entry on the top Fs menu bar, I found that I have the following versions:

My FS Core intf version is 2.0.22.

My IntelliScene version is 2004.0.3

My ViMaCoreNet version is 0.0.3.0

It seems that I have an older IntelliScene version than you. Could it be that the Lago stuff is not compatible?

• Developer
Installed the latest AES BasePack and it didn't make any difference. :(

Sorry for that,

can you please send a email to support@aerosoft.com with a redirected dir *.* /s > fs.txt of your FS2004 directory. Maybe I find a something, which stops the function of inelliscene (something must block the intelliscene DLL function).

Write in that mail that they should forward it to me.

BTW: In EDDN you have the same results? You also can test the Pushback/Marshaller in one of the other free airports. But I don't expact that it will work there.

Thanks

Oliver

I can't get AES to work either. I can make the AES tab show green local. But when I go to EDDN GAP there are no jetways. Also when I try to setup an aircraft it shows green local then yellow local then it is green again and it says "Error while connecting Flightsim. Please start Fs and place aircraft on active AES Airport.", then setup screen comes up but it says "error to get data from FS". Then it goes back and forth between the aircraft setup screen and the blank green local screen.

I also don't have cars on the Autobahn at EDDF anymore.

Under the FS top menu, Lago, About ViMacore:

Versions of VistaMare modules:

FS Core intf: 2.0.22

Intelliscene: 2004.0.3

Sound/Dyn. Player: 2.0.0.0

ViMaCoreNet: 0.0.3.0

alien22006dec22001ct9.jpg

Please help.

• Developer

Hi,

ok, the order is ok and when the traffic is missing now, Intelliscene will not work. I must check the versions later, I am not at my PC yet.

I come back soon.

brdgs

Oliver Pabst

Hi,

ok, the order is ok and when the traffic is missing now, Intelliscene will not work. I must check the versions later, I am not at my PC yet.

I come back soon.

brdgs

Oliver Pabst

Just so you know the airport vehicles are there, just not the autobahn cars at EDDF. alien22006dec22004my3.jpg

Should I still try 1.10 basepack?

• Developer

Your ViMaIscn.dll is too old. Must be 2004.0.11.

Please replace them with the attached files in the <FSMain>Modules directory.

brgds

Oliver

Seems like you found the culprit Oliver! My ViMaIscn.dll was too old. Everything works very fine now. That means your AES Base Pack installer don't upgrade/overwrite older versions of the dll, which it preferable should do. People with for instance Lago Emma or other Georender scenerys installed will get in trouble.

Thank you very much Oliver! Very nice addon.

Now I have to get some more credits to open up more airports.

Merry Christmas to you all!

• Developer
Seems like you found the culprit Oliver! My ViMaIscn.dll was too old. Everything works very fine now. That means your AES Base Pack installer don't upgrade/overwrite older versions of the dll, which it preferable should do. People with for instance Lago Emma or other Georender scenerys installed will get in trouble.

Thank you very much Oliver! Very nice addon.

Now I have to get some more credits to open up more airports.

Merry Christmas to you all!

Thats a very good news :-) Now Christmas can come.

Thanks and have a nice time,

Oliver Pabst

I have problems... when i type ctrl+shift+w dont show AES menu... in any of my actived airports, and when using PMDG 737/600 when i go set aircraft parameters, show that FS is not wunning and LOCAL(yellow) apear... in normal show LOCAL(green).

• Developer
I have problems... when i type ctrl+shift+w dont show AES menu... in any of my actived airports, and when using PMDG 737/600 when i go set aircraft parameters, show that FS is not wunning and LOCAL(yellow) apear... in normal show LOCAL(green).

Did you try to replace the modules, you find here in this tread?

brgds

Oliver Pabst

• Developer
yes... that was the first thing i did....

But you start first the FS, place the aircraft somewhere on the runway of an airport you have checked before in AESHelp (so that it is supported from AES) and then you start AESHelp and go to the Aircraftparameter setting. And in this moment, you don't get the connection?

Did you see any jetways on that airport, are they gone or still the static once from the original scenery?

brgds

Oliver Pabst

i start FS i put in LEPA, it's in FULL MODE, with PMDG 737, then i start AESHELP, turns green LOCAL, then i go SET AIRCRAFT PARAMTERS, and turns to YELLOW LOCAL and tells fs is not running....too crtl+shift+w dont show AES MENU