Airbus x virtual cockpit noise issue?

Hi,

I have flight simulator x on two pc's. On both computers I have the aerosoft airbus x installed. I always fly from the virtual cockpit.

for some reason, on one computer there is some noise that is so loud that it covers all the other sounds. It sounds like some cooling fan thing or

something. I can barely hear the engines on full throttle. On the other computer, this is not an issue, the sound is well balanced. I can clearly hear the engines

from the aerosoft airbus x wich is one of my favourite sounds, why on one pc is some fan or something making so much noise? Sorry but I dont know exactly where the sound is coming from but

it sound like a fan or something and it is so loud that it covers all other sounds like the engines and other things? How can I fix this?

Oke, normally I have the volume turned up pretty low. On one comuter I messed with the fsx sound settings. Now the 2 pc are the same. But I turned up the volume on both a bit and now

on both pc's that sound is still slightly louder then the rest of the sounds. I can hear the engines better but still that cooling fan sound is louder then the rest

And the soundsettings in the right MCDU and in the flight simulators options are the same, too?

Hi, on the right MCDU I only see cockpit vol(low or normal I can choose), Atc on or off, cabin crew on or off and some other option.

And the soundsettings in the right MCDU and in the flight simulators options are the same, too?

What options do I have to check in the right MCDU, for me the options in the MCDU or different then the sound options in FSX. FSX you can set volumes for engines, cockpit, environment, voices. In the MCDU I only see like ATC, cockpit volume, crew etc

Which version of the Airbus do you have? If you have the first Airbus X or the Airbus X Extended the different sound volume options may not be available to you. They are only included in our latest A320/A321 release.

Archived