Random d3d9.dll CTD after update

AnsonTz

Hi guys.

Last week I updated my Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321 to the newest version with hotfix installed (1.30f). Unfortunately FSX crashed randomly because of d3d9.dll according to Event Viewer. The crash happened only when Aerosoft Airbus A320/A321 but not others. Also, when I was using old version, there was no crash, so I wonder if this is a unique bug of 1.30f.

In terms of the settings in the configurator, the only setting that may be associated to graphics "Force ECAM Software Rendering" has been UNCHECKED.

Hope developers can reproduce the issue and see if it can be fixed :)

• Aerosoft

Hello,

as far as i can d3d9.dll is rather a general problem then one of our airbus. Does this really happen solely with the airbus? can you reproduce the error?

Jonas

• 1 year later...
On 2015/7/1 at 3:12 PM, Jonas Scholz said:

Hello,

as far as i can d3d9.dll is rather a general problem then one of our airbus. Does this really happen solely with the airbus? can you reproduce the error?

Jonas

Sorry for my very late response:D

Yes, the CTD does not happen when flying PMDG777 or others. Since I don't know the cause of the error, I cannot reproduce the error...It just randomly comes up:wacko:

Archived