Nice Cote D'Azure Scenery

KeithHodkinson

Recently purchased this scenery and am really impressed with its quality, especially the night lighting. However, I can't get the jetways to work. Don't have a problem with jetways on default FSX airports or other custom airport sceneries e.g. UK2000. Does this scenery actually have animated jetways?

• 2 weeks later...

As much as I know, You need to activate Nice in AES for the moving Jetways.

I have just bought The Nice Airport, but ILs landing glideslope on 4 L put the Aerosoft Jetliner Airbus, down on the water 300 meters before runway threshold, never been able to do an ILS landing as per instructions from FSX ATC, which is a shame. I to, have no jetways working at the Nice Add on. Please could you tell me what an AES is and where to find it, As far as i was concerned once I installed the Nice Airport and its corrosponding Monaco X for the Helicopter missions, the add on was activated?????, never heard of EAS, would be grateful for any advice as this is my first Aerosoft scenery addons, apart from EGGC Manchester / my British Airways hub Airport served by UK2000, the jetways always work there pressing The Jetway keyboard commands. i have no intructions in the DVD that says i have to activate it, apart from the serial number to install it. Thank you. mike

I am really confused :help_s: . I found by myself that EAS is some sort of credit program. EAS seems to be a ground handling software similar to GSX, which I was thinking of buying next week. GSX seems to cover all FSX airports, where as Aerosoft EAS doesnt?? I would have thought this would cause conflicts using two types of services. I have Bought the A320 Jetliner along with the Monaco add on from Sim Shack (Flyaway sims)... and the Nice scenery from Amazon.plus Manchester extreme UK2000. I have no idea how Aerosoft knows how many credits I have accrued, when bought from different outlets? There seems to a base EAS module, but with only limited use, where do I find the amount of Credits I have earned to use and activate the Nice Add On (from my Account page??) for purchasing Three Aerosoft products within the the last 4 weeks ? Seems an over complicated system. Why not just buy One software to cover all Airports in FSX like GSX, instead of using , what seems to be an antiquated, unfair system, that is difficult to work out as a beginner, and seems im stuck with Scenery from Aerosoft that, although i paid for them, need activating, with having to pay again with credits. when no mention was made of this in the shopping baskets of the products i bought. If I buy to use the license to use said Scenery, I dont believe its right I have to pay more on top to activate it. Still confused, and unsure how my GSX when purchased next week will cause problems within a still Un activated Monaco and Nice Aerosoft Add ons. Some clarification would be welcome on this, before I purchase the 318/319 Airbus, From Amazon, seeing as its £39, and still in the dark regarding, where I can see how many credits I have earnt so far. thanks Mike :lurk_s:

Just found out I am missing a program called http://aerosoft2.de/downloads/launcher/site/main.php?menue=0&language=eng

"it says its an activation tool", But I havent got it, all my Aerooft products were installed using windows XP normal installation windows, and after entering serial number, all was finished and closed after. What has this launcher have to do with anything,? and I do i really need it?

Hi,

AES is similar to GSX in what it provides. One of the main differences between them is AES is custom tailored to the specific airport. In other words you will have moving jetways controlled by AES, as well as accurate pushback placement, especially from tricky gates. AES runs off of a credit system. You assign the credits one-time-only to the airports you wish to be AES supported. Smaller airports (some are 0 credits!) are only 1 credit, but larger ones like Heathrow are typically around 5 credits.

AES and more information about it can be found on its product page here: http://www.aerosoft.com/cgi-local/us/iboshop.cgi?showd500!0,7134079920,D10333

Archived