Still texture missing at the door A321

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone,

Unfortunately, Still no answer or attention from Aerosoft admins. :(

We still see through the floor by the cockpit door, texture missing. (at only A-321, have no problem with A320 or A319) 

I'm sorry, but this unconcernedness, depreciate the value of this fantastic product. I guess this can not be a big issue for the developers. ;)

Thanks in advance for warm interest.

Kind regards.

Texture missing at the door.BMP

Without giving VITAL information , how do you expect any help ?

For example , is this with all A321's ? is it a standard texture supplied by Aerosoft ? Is it a downloaded repaint ? If the last , which one ( link preferred ) ? Which version of the Airbus ? AirbusX ? AirbusX Extended ? The latest A320 / 321 ? Have all updates been installed ( the OP is the only one who has stated this ) ? Has everything been installed as administrator ? Has the computer been rebooted after installing ? Have you tried re-installing the product ? Have you tried moving the viewpoint ?

When someone posts they are having " problems " it really is a good idea to list as much information as possible without other forum members having to guess what you have already tried or not . you ( as the poster ) are the only one who knows this .

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

This texture (grid in front of the door)  missing that I've posted above, happening only all latest Airbus A321 models, both CFM and IAE, (A-319 and A-320 models are fine,) 

Even both default liveries (Aerosoft, British, AirBerlin etc.) and Holger's repaint  liveries .

All updated (1.30 f included) ) installed as administrator. There was the same texture missing problem before 1.30_f hotfix also. All the procedures  have been done. ( Rebooted after installing etc.) Have tried moving the viewpoint but no sense. 

Thank You very much indeed , looking forward to see that fixing a.s.a.p.

Kind Regards,

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but I simply vcan not recreate your issue. Made svereal screenshots from various viewing points. So something is definitely wrong on your side.

Please login to display this image.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks,

the Aerosoft Team already stated that they know the issue and are willing to fix it:

So for me it would be nice, if somebody from the Aerosoft-Team could tell if the problem was really fixed with the last Hotfix 1.30f. So I would know if the problem is on my side or if it isn't fixed yet.

A short answer shouldn't take a lot of time...

Greets,

Jack

Ok, thank you for the answer.

I was a little bit confused about "build", "hotfix" and "ServicePack". I thought the fix should've come with the next (latest // 1,30f) hotfix. So I'll wait for the next SP. I Just put the jumpseat in front of the hole :)

Thx, Jack

Archived