Vaernes ENVA

I am getting double runways and my aircraft is not aligned on the runway properly. Having a hard time attaching the picture but I have initiated FTX Vector and restarted my pc and FSX and still nothing.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Just as a side note: to get a nice screenshot you don't need your mobile phone. Hitting the V key is enough :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

You would have to convert that .bmp file into a .jpg or .png file. That is because .bmp files are not compressed, consume way too much space and are therefore blocked here.

Just load the screenshot into any image/photo tool (even Windows Paint works) and store it from there as .jpg or .png.

• 1 year later...

hallo

there is a scandinavian airport sale @ aerosoft this week

have to report that trondheim in P3Dv3.4 does not work for me, i have that overcovering FTX mesh thing, also the suggestions in the ORBX forum did not fix it for me. schade.

• Deputy Sheriffs
6 minutes ago, HorstDerrick said:

have to report that trondheim in P3Dv3.4 does not work for me, i have that overcovering FTX mesh thing, also the suggestions in the ORBX forum did not fix it for me. schade.

Your problem has nothing to do with Orbx, ENVA is simply not compatible at all with P3D, not even P3D version 1.

From the product page:

System requirements:
Microsoft Flight Simulator X with SP1 & SP2 or Acceleration Pack
Dual Core or Quad Prozessor (E7400 or higher)
Windows XP/Vista
2 GB RAM
3D graphics card with at least 256 MB (512 MB or higher)
Download-Size:  120 MB
Installations-Size: 200 MB

This is by the way the only airport I know which does not only have a few glitches in P3D but refuses to work at all (although I might not know all airport add-ons).

Archived