Dark Aircraft

Hello I just tried intsall some jetBlue liveries aswell as Delta and other ones aswell from this website into my aerosoft airbusX A320/A321. But for some reason my aircraft wants to be dark, now I know your thinking its the old black aircraft texture trick where all you do is tweak somthing or reload fsx but thats not my case. My case is that the aircaft texture does show up its just like darkend like its in the shade , and when i try to fly it to see if its just a viewing thing , the cockpit is black. I also unchecked DirectX10 preview in settings and that took away some of it so i can see it clearly but the texture patterns look like a 3 year old painted this aircraft to a certain extent. Any ideas? Thanks.

Jonathan ,

And the solution was ?

It would help others who may have the same " problem " as you yourself expected help when asking your question .

The Tweaking forum has quite a few threads where much the same has been asked before , so you are not alone with " dark textures " .

Archived