[FSX]Can't load ACFT state/Ground connections, dark ND.

Lucasvh

Hello and greetings!

My friend here just installed the Airbus once again to fly Connected flight deck with me. :) Unfortunately we recieved this nasty problem ...

ss2015-06-14at04.34.5g3oac.jpg

I have searched the forums and I have found people with the exact same issue, only diffrence is those people were using FSX:SE or P3D. In our case standard FSX is in use.

We have tried installing the SimConnect, start a cessna in cold and dark before loading the Airbus and reinstalling it. As you might understand we did not achieve anything :/ He have the exact same symptoms as other P3D users so I don't think I need to list them here all over again.

Please note that he installed FSX yesterday. We have installed both service packs, SimConnect and FSUIPC and running everything as admin.

I am quite baffled since I usually can Google myself to a solution but that is not the case this time, thus I am here asking for help :P

/Lucas

• Aerosoft

Hey Lucas,

this for sure looks like a missing simconnect installation there. Do you have the SP2/Accelleration pack installed?

Jonas

Sorry for the delayed answer! After some investigation I'm not sure he installed the SP2 correctly. Anyhow he lost his temper and uninstalled fsx and all its components so would he want to return the SP2 may be installed correctly :)

I am quite certain that was the reason though. Thank you for answering!

/Lucas

• Deputy Sheriffs

I believe that this has something to do with SIMCONNECT because the MCDU2 does not recognize your current ACFT STATE. Please search this forum for it and you will find various solutions how to reinstall SINCONNECT - I think it has been "broken"......

Regards,

Hanse

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because until now no answer was received I assume that the problem has been solved......

Rolf

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived