Missing text in brackets on right side MCDU

Kazimieras

Hello!

I noticed that I don't have text in the brackets in every page of my right side MCDU. I tried reinstalling several times and ofcourse after installing restarting pc ,but it didn't help. Any ideas how to fix this bug?

rsz_mcdu.jpg

Thanks for your help! :)

• Deputy Sheriffs

It seems that some of the necessary fonts have not been installed. Check if the following fonts are installed in C:\Windows\fonts

• AirbusDisp Standard
  • AirbusDisp2 Standard
  • AirbusFCU Standard
  • AirbusISIS Standard
  • AirbusMCDUa Standard
  • AirbusMCDU2b Standard
  • AirbusPFD Standard
  • AirbusPFD2 Standard

If not then please reinstall - but you have to do it using ADMIN rights and after installtion reboot your PC.

Regards,

Rolf

I have those fonts installed on my computer, but I don't know is there a big difference if they are named like this:

• AirbusDisp Regular
  • AirbusDisp2 Regular
  • AirbusFCU Normal
  • AirbusISIS Regular
  • AirbusMCDUa Normal
  • AirbusMCDU2b Regular
  • AirbusPFD Regular
  • AirbusPFD2 Regular​

​I also installed airbus using admin rights.

Thanks Rof!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry for the delayed answer but I had to check with the developer which fonts were exactly used for that text. Please check if the fonts "Arial Narrow" are installed on your PC.......

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry but then I have no more options to solve your problem.........I still believe it has something to with the installed fonts......

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Do you have this kind of problem only with the CONNECTED FLIGHTDECK menu or also with other menus of the MCDU2? Then maybe you should try to reinstall SIMCONNECT again....... (search this forum and you will find problems related to this subject).

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because until now no answer was received I assume that the problem has been solved......

Rolf

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived