Ground Friction Effects/Sounds - Airbus A320/321.

Hi everybody,

I was informed that AccuFeel 2.0 does not really work with A321 as it clashes with AccuFeel for its own inhibited features for the same. Can somebody guide me how do we turn it on ? When I taxi or rolling, its just too smooth. So if there are these built in features, I might been missing some configuration. Please guide.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Then everything is fine. And I do not understand what you mean by "When I taxi or rolling, its just too smooth". How should it behave in your opinion and why and any proof?

:)

What I would expect is some sounds due to bumps, brakes squeals and a little shake maybe. I would check on youtube and share link if I find one.

"Why ?" - Simply to have realistic feeling from cock-pit. So it is not complaint/issue but maybe nice to have features (esp. after add-on like AccuFeel are not compatible).

I have a feeling that I am probably expecting too much after it was confirmed that Aerosoft busses have their own friction effect on ground. Please let me know if that is the case, so that we can close this topic. If not, I think I am sincerely missing wonderful simulation experience after some real hard work you guys must have put into designing these buses.

• 1 month later...

Turning AccuFeel off has solved lots of issues with A320/321 and a318/319, however as i said in the other post, by turning off Accufeel we would lose lots of accufeel sound effect ( Touchdown effect, Brakes, Frictions, Spoilers sound with the air as well as vibration and other movement... )

• Deputy Sheriffs

I have a feeling that I am probably expecting too much after it was confirmed that Aerosoft busses have their own friction effect on ground. Please let me know if that is the case, so that we can close this topic.

This is true, AS Airbus has it's own friction effect.

Archived