Changing Runway numbers of Brussels Airport in PFPX

Good evening.

I am a recent user of PFPX. In my PFPX i see the rwy numbers 01 and 19. Is it possible to change them in 02 and 20. If possible, how can i fix this

Greetz

Anne

Hello.

Thank you. Excuse me. What you said is 100% right. I recently installed Brussels Mega Airport. In the manual i saw the runway numbers 01 and 19. I thought that these were the correct ones.

But now i have another problem. In my FSC9, updated with Airac 1506, i still see these wrong runway numbers 02 and 20. What i have to do is change the runway numbers there. I am going to read the FSC9 manual, how to change these numbers.

Thanks again.

Anne

Hello,

can you let the FSC check the installed scenery again?

Jonas

hello

Yes i did. First i installed "AS_MEGA BRUSSELS_UPD_101.ZIP". Then run the DatabaseManager of FSC. I still see the ILS vectors 02 and 20. Zooming in the runway numbers are still 02 and 20.

Where are these numbers from, FSX or the Mega Airport Brussels? In FSX, the select Airport Menu also shows the old runway numbers. I only have this problem with Brussels, the other Mega Airports run perfectly.

Anne

• Aerosoft

Hey Anne,

my fault. MA Brussels is not that new and so the RWY numbers have changed a few years ago. And as the FSC reads out your scenery, whilst PFPX uses AIRAC data, there will be this difference. You could try to edit the Scenery yourself, after that the FSC should see it as 01/19 then.

Jonas

Hey Anne,

my fault. MA Brussels is not that new and so the RWY numbers have changed a few years ago. And as the FSC reads out your scenery, whilst PFPX uses AIRAC data, there will be this difference. You could try to edit the Scenery yourself, after that the FSC should see it as 01/19 then.

Jonas

Hi Jonas.

Hi, thank you. I heard something about the Program with the name " IlsInspector". With this software, it seems possible to change runway-numbers in FSX. I am looking on the internet for FSX colleges with experience.

Thanks.

Anne

• Aerosoft

Hey Anne,

there are several programs to edit the scenery the way you want to. There also is an english speaking forum here, you might get more replies there! ;)

Jonas

Archived