Continuous sound while in Cold Dark state

Regarding this topic - http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/89898-continous-sound-on-cold-and-dark/#entry643780

That topic was closed but the solution provided in it is not working. I own the full bundle (318/19/20/21), however i have installed only the 320/21 pack and i have that sound on both models using CFM engines. I havnt tried the IAE ones, but thats not the point.

How do i fix it?

Here is the link to the WAV file which is the source of that sound (taken from the topic mentioned above):

http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_id=59472

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well the topic has automatically been closed as nobody responded for a certain period of time. And as nobody else reported this problem since then, it might lie elsewhere.

I also can not recreate this issue, it might alraedy been resolved in the latest version.

And if you expect faster support, next time please contact Aeorosft directly: https://aerosoft.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Thank you for responding. I've installed 318/19 pack as well, havent used 319 yet, however A318 has the same issue even if i switch off everything manually. The only way to get rid of that sound is by deleting the file itself, however i would like it to work properly rather than delete it.

I believe i have the latest version since i've purchased it only a month ago, it's v1.30

Here is a strange thing. This morning i've completed a flight using A318 from CYEG to CYYC beginning within a Cold Dark state. When the deboarding procedure was completed at CYYC, i've manually entered the A/C in to the Cold Dark state and that sound disappeared. The only thing changed - i've installed Saitek Rudder Pedals. Was using Saitek Pro Flight Yoke with Quadrant before, without the rudder pedals.

An update. Been flying 319 for the last 2 days. Same effect - sound disappears the moment engines are being shut down. Apparently the bug appears whenever rudder controller is anything but pedals, strange.

P.S. The support quality is very poor, hopefully you guys will improve it. A complete lack of response over the forums, i was lucky to find whats causing the problem and how to fix it.

P.S. The support quality is very poor, hopefully you guys will improve it. A complete lack of response over the forums, i was lucky to find whats causing the problem and how to fix it.

Greetings Last2Night ...

You must have patience, some people have many things to do other than be aware of the forum ... Do not feel offended by my words please, just tell him to be patient, there are many people willing to help here but should be given time to see it in the forum.

Again I hope not be offended by my words,

Greetings and good day

Hi Last2Night!

Try to search this sound in the FSX default sound folder, and if you've found it, delete it. I had the same issue with a 3rd party sound package, it used the default fuel pump sound (of the default cessna) when the left fuel pump was switched on.

Good luck!

Regards,

Adam

PS: Agree about the quality of support here. Sometimes nonsense. :mecry_s:

Archived