F-14 Status Update

jcagle

Hello Peter,

If you look up our GroomLake Simulations page on Facebook, we have done quite a few Tomcat Liveries.  I am getting ready to release some late Low-Viz Sundowners this weekend.  The plan was to start on some Black Lions after that to match up with my Previous Aardvarks from the '87-'88 time frame.  Did you have any specific request, or info you could provide me?  

Sincerely, Preston "Woogey" Martin. 

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to help you out. I seem to remember a picture of a VF-213 F-14A in a ballistic climb with an F-16N and I like the look of that. I have talked to you on Facebook, so I can confer with you there.

I think if you think of a Peter you've recently talked to you may recall.

Thanks,

Peter

• 3 weeks later...

Does anyone know when the next update is coming approximately? I know it`s a huge workload for the developers and i don`t mean to come across as impatient. I`m just curious, because I`m looking forward to the fully functional, adjustable DLC.

Thanks!

• Aerosoft
10 minutes ago, reflected said:

Does anyone know when the next update is coming approximately? I know it`s a huge workload for the developers and i don`t mean to come across as impatient. I`m just curious, because I`m looking forward to the fully functional, adjustable DLC.

Thanks!

The last tests are done right now. As this slowly turned from a update with fixes into a new version with MANY new functions it simply took more time. We decide that that was an acceptable trade-off.

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The last tests are done right now. As this slowly turned from a update with fixes into a new version with MANY new functions it simply took more time. We decide that that was an acceptable trade-off.

Fantastic news, thank you for the quick reply! I can't possibly imagine how much work it is, and with all the new functionalities I've read about the delay is more than acceptable :)

Thank you for your work, I'm really looking forward to seeing the result.

Archived