Airbus 320/321 Landing/Taxi light Problem also panel lights

Aerosoft Airbus 320/321 in FSX. I'm unable to get the landing or taxi lights to illuminate either by using the switches on the overhead panel or Ctrl L (FSX key command).

The Pilot's light panel has 2 rheostat swithces...FLOOD LT AND INTEG LT. Both operate together and not separately. On the co-pikot side FLOOD LT RED rheostat is either on or off and does not illumite red. Using the "L" key toggles the panel lights either off or on (both integral and flood lighting together). Is this the way the system is supposed to work? This issue is not a major problem. Just annoying. Plus trying to taxi at night at airports w/o centerline lights is a pain.

I believe I've solved the Landing/Taxi Light problem.
I did notice the in other sim aircraft the landing lights worked fine: Wilco Airbus, Lear, Mooney, Etc and the problem only occurred with Aerosoft aircraft. I did have the box checked "pilot controls aircraft Lights" and "aircraft landing lights illuminate ground"

Next I checked the box "Advanced Animations" and the problem no longer occurred.

the cockpit light issue remains. Oh well 1 out of 2 solved is nice.

• 4 weeks later...

I also have that checked and still have no nose lights and landing lights. All my other lights work normal. I am beginning to think it is an fx file issue. I have checked my effects folder and all the light fx seem to be present.

Hi Noel,

could we get some more details on your system and which flight sim exactly you use?

Silverwings, could you please open your own topic so that we can deal with Noels issue in here?

hi I have problem's with the panel of A321 of easyjet aerosft everything is black I couldn't see pilot panel how Ican solve this problems many thanks!!

Archived