AES Problem

Nthabti

Hi there...

I use the CLS A340-600 with the PSS panel. I login at the gate, let the stairways align to the airctaft, then release the brakes and press F1 to start pushback, the truck and the man appear but nothing happens...the aircraft is not pushed back!

Where is the trouble?

greetz

Nizar

• Developer

Hi,

is the Jetway gone back to his final parkposition? How long did you wait.

Did it happen at every gate or only at a special one?

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Hi

It happened in Frankfurt with every gate. I tried everything i.e. push while the jetways are retracting and push one they have gone to theiroriginal position. I waited very long but nothing happens. I hear the sound of the pushback truck as it does appear. The trouble is that the little man does not walk back and then beside the truck to follow the push. He stays at the nose wheel...

Thanks in advance

Nizar

• Developer

Ok,

you release the brakes, press F1/F2, jetway moves back (sound of jetway stops) and man/track does not move. Correct?

You don't have set the brake again?

If so, let them released until pushback process is over.

If not, try all with the Default B747 and give me some time tomorrow to try it with a PSS330. I don't have the CLS aircraft.

brdgs

Oliver Pabst

It seems to work with other aircraft as I tried only the overland A320 apart from the A346. I use the A320 with the PSS oanel as well. Maybe it is the model...

The first time I tried it it worked fine. But then something seems to be blocking push.

I do not reset the parking brake until unstructed to doso by the ground agent...

Gruß

Nizar