New problems after installing hotfix

Simon10

I´ve had some problems with flying the A321 Extended at cruise level: The engines kept spooling up and down and the aircraft kept pitching up and down simultaneously. I've read the forums and noticed that others have had similar problems and I got the impression that it would be solved by installing the latest hotfix (includes hotfixes 1.30a, 1.30b, 1.30c)

Then I got hold of the latest hotfix (A320_130e_Hotfix.zip) but now I have problems that keep me on ground.

First when loading the aircraft: I get the error message: Direct sound error. Error opening wave fil SimObjects\Airplanes\Aerosoft Airbus\A320_A321_Base\Sound_ASC\ASC_Stall.wav.

Next problem is when I want to load the loadsheet in MCDU 2. Although the .txt.file in C\User\My Name\Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\Fuel Planner\Load Sheets is updated correctly as a .txt.file after generating the loadsheet in the Airbus FuelPlanner the button on MCDU2 can´t be pushed :-(.

Any help is much appreciated thanks in advance. Simon

Archived