AES - Two questions please

JayKae

How do you know which gates are going to be active and which are not, or are they all active now at the airports that I have bought ? Also I am not getting any sound from the moving jetway or pushback truck, I can hear the announcements though

EDIT Just discovered something ....if I minimize my FS and then maximize it again, I hear the pusbacktruck or any other sound for a split second and then it goes again

As far as I read it from Oliver's posts he programmed ALL gates (that's why it takes so much time 'N' gates + 'N' possible pushback paths ;)

Sound issue has been touched a few times although I can't reproduce it at all. I tried EDDN, EDDS and EDDV - all worked fine with my FFS Saab and Dreamwings EMB-170.

What stunned me was the fact that you can hear a sound (for a second) when you minimize the window, so we know it is playing. I suppose Oliver is looking deep into this issue.

See you in the FsP forum ;)

Regards

Carsten

lol indeed ceemos, it is not a major issue for me but it is a bit annoying that i can hear it when coming out of a minimized situation and it just stops, directx 9.0c

• Developer
How do you know which gates are going to be active and which are not, or are they all active now at the airports that I have bought ? Also I am not getting any sound from the moving jetway or pushback truck, I can hear the announcements though

EDIT Just discovered something ....if I minimize my FS and then maximize it again, I hear the pusbacktruck or any other sound for a split second and then it goes again

Sorry,

that I missed you note yesterday. Can you agree to the statements in the german forum, that the sounds are available in some airplanes and in some not?

Attached you find a ZIP with a replacement for the Jetway sound. Please replace this file in

<FSMain>aerosoftAESSOUND

subdir, but make a backup of the original file before.

Bgrds

Oliver Pabst

• Developer

Ok,

bad news: It seams to be a compatibility issue between ActiveCamera (did you have it installed?) and Intelliscene, because AC maybe disturb the distance calulation between viewer and Object point.

I must see, if I can find any workaround the next time.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Hi Oliver, how are you?

I have a problem with AES. I have AES and installed it in Frankfurt but when i try to put some weather, i receive a msg telling me "Error with weather.DLL" what do you think could be the cause?

Thanks a lot

Alejandro

• Developer
Hi Oliver, how are you?

I have a problem with AES. I have AES and installed it in Frankfurt but when i try to put some weather, i receive a msg telling me "Error with weather.DLL" what do you think could be the cause?

Thanks a lot

Alejandro

Hi,

never see that. Did you use the "real Weather", because thats down at the moment. I don't see any releations to the weather.dll from AES.

Maybe you must explain exactly what you are doing, so maybe I can reproduce it.

brgds

Oliver