Reduced or nil autothrottle oscillations with 1.3e

DX10 scenery fixer anti aliasing to 4x

NVIDA inspector Antialiasing transparency susparsampling set to 4x sparse grid supersampling

These seem to have reduced my autothrottle oscillations to almost nil on take off and nil after rotate compared to when the above settings are set to 8 which gave me huge oscillations. (DX10, FSX, A320 IAE 1.3e)

This was tested out of UK2000 Heathrow with 100% AI traffic via SKY AI traffic giving me 7-10 frame rate p/s on the runway and increasing to 30+ in the climb/cruise with absolutely nil oscillations.

I just thought I would put this out there as this may reduce many or everyone's engine oscillations who have used similar tweaks for fsx.

Yes, it has been mentioned many times by the developers that the game's FPS affect their AIRBUS performance. The higher you go with the nVidia Inspector settings, like x8 sgss that you mentioned, the more load you put on FPS to the point where AIRBUS's code doesn't catch up with something else in the game engine flow. Hence your resulting observation. But it's not like that AS AIRBUS doesn't like 8 sgss in particular.

Sabre.

DX10 may help yes because it makes framerate transitions smoother and will increase your minimum framerate in congested places. It should ease off the CPU a bit (in shadows, lights etc.), so it's possible you can avoid a lot of problems with it (but possibly generate some more in other areas) :P.

DX10 has given me a massive increase in FPS, it's the best thing I've ever used, it's actually made taking off from Heathrow with AI possible and it's very smooth.

One thing dx10 preview option, another is dx10fixer (payware), makes wonders in fsx/fsx-se.

Thanks for sharing, first time I was made aware of this tool.

Im impressed with what i read over the internet on this, maybe an option.

• Deputy Sheriffs

...makes wonders in fsx/fsx-se.

Definitely not. It is very good, but doesn't do anything magic and doesn't solve every issue as stated by the developer.

In the beginning many people bought it with expectations too high and started complaining, so that the developer decided to withdraw it from sales, but fortunately it is back again.

Archived