Is my Airac cycle correct in the Airbus x

CPringle01

Hi there i just installed the new Airac cycle 1506 and i am curious about whether it is the right one. I am trying to depart from Bahrain to Delhi with this flightplan

BAH UN697 TORBO UT308 RAGAS Q7 PAVON A453 ZDN G452 LKA. But for some reason the FMC say's awy/mismatch or something along those lines. It also said not valid. This is the first time it has happened.

I have attached a picture. It says 22AUG/18SEP/13. Now from reading that sounds like it is way outdated. Someone please help.

post-120408-0-82809800-1433166273_thumb.

• Deputy Sheriffs

As you have posted into the AXE forum, and not the most recent Airbus version forum: the folder structure has changed between the old AXE and the current A31x/A32x.

Make sure that what ever provider you use for your Airacs that you select the correct Airbus product.

It looks like you have selected the wrong one, as the update failed.

Thanks guys Yeah i do get it from Navigraph.com ... I have done it many time's in the past as I have a 12 month subscription but for some reason it hasn't worked this time round. Any suggestions? Should i do a manual install. I am sure i got the right one as when i donload the airbus x from sim market it tells me it is v115.

Thanks

Chris

Archived