Control different stuff by voice (inside and outside games / simulators)

KAPTEJNLN

Okay today I was working on 2 videos as a demo of a program named VoiceAttack the reason this program got my attention was that I saw a video of FSX and VoiceAttack, and most importan what it could do.. we know there are programs out there to control stuff by voice for add-ons in FSX and X-plane. But are often limited to only 1 simulator / add-on this program can do more, as it can be used by any Game/Simulator I guess if you like to, and create different profiles even for given add-ons..

But lest talk about what it might be good at and what it might be less good at. By this program I find keybord commands best in use as it offer mouse macro but in a VC a bit limited. where the program might be strongest is as se it like a voice keyboard. where insted of pressing buttons you can say a command to the pc insted and it would do as you tell it to if you set up key command in both the program and in the Game or what it might be.. But dont expect it to be like a co-pilot that can turn heading for you. so don´t expect it to be your new co-pilot like in Multi CREW Experince. as that might need some work to get there, but It could be some one find a nice solution, but se it as a light product that can control stuf like on and off. but the program does not cost a fortune ($8 USD excl. VAT) and offers you quite some good things. and no this I not a promo or anything els than a heads up about some kind of a option out there and why I dont link there web page, as google is your freind.

here is a video of it where I use the program to start X-plane and how it can be set up:

if you like search on youtube and you would se another video from P3D as that might be a better demo of it in use, than my limited demo of how it works, and how to setit in X-plane.

Hope it was usefull for some and keep the sky safe.

Archived