Bugreport for a STAR of LPPT

Breenild

Hey,

i found a Bug in the Aerosoft Navdata for PMDG 777 in the actual Release 1506 (perhaps previous too) with the STAR INBO5K for Airport LPPT Runway 03.

The Waypoint PT401 must me defined as OVERFLY, because actual the 777 shortenes the way and so it is not possible to descent on the needed altitude and reduce Speed.

With OVERFLY this is possible!

Hi,

the coding is correct. PT401 is defined as "fly-by" according to AIP Portugal. You could try to fly the approach with a slower speed, e.g. 180 - 200 kts.

Coding PT401 as "fly-over" would be against the intended procedure design.

LIDO Route Manual:

post-4772-0-14811000-1433009992_thumb.pn

AIP Portugal

post-4772-0-05249500-1433010021_thumb.pn

Jan-Paul

I tired to fly with my 777 into the corner after ODLIX with 142kn, full Flaps and gear down, but was not really possible to descent from 5000 to 3000 in this very short track. I always missed the glideslope.

Then I edited the Navdata and set the pt401 to overfly and then it was possible to make this approach.

Perhaps it's it possible, that this STAR is only for fighter aircraft or small planes? I don't really know....

Archived