AES at EDDV: problem

david roch

Hi guys,

I just puchased the smart AES and I love it but it doesn't work at GAP EDDV on my computer.

I have EDDV checked in the AESHELP (FULL) and Aerosoft's Hannover scenery is installed.

No jetways, no marshalls, no pushback like if the software wasn't recognizing the scenery.

Any idea?

thanks

David

• Developer
Hi guys,

I just puchased the smart AES and I love it but it doesn't work at GAP EDDV on my computer.

I have EDDV checked in the AESHELP (FULL) and Aerosoft's Hannover scenery is installed.

No jetways, no marshalls, no pushback like if the software wasn't recognizing the scenery.

Any idea?

thanks

David

Hi,

Did you see only the default (static) Jetways or non jetway?

Is it possible, that you install Hannover after AES?

If so, please check the order in the Scenery Library: AES must be in he prio above the scenery. To prevent any problems move AES on the top of the list (prio 1).

Brgds

Oliver Pabst

• Developer
Hi Oliver,

Thx for your answer.

AES is the last scenery I have installed and thus is #1.

The jetways seem to be AES ones.

I have no problem at EDDF, only at EDDV.

David

Strange :shock:

Can you please have a look to the red jetway, if they have yellow number at the side?

When your aircraft is on the taxiway and you press Crtl-Shift-W you don't get a window?

I am confused, but we will get it.

Oliver

yellow numbers on the red jetways and no message with Crtl-Shift-W.

very strange indeed!!

is it normal that the jetways remain the same when I deselect AES from the library? :shock:

again, thank you Oliver :)

• Developer
yellow numbers on the red jetways and no message with Crtl-Shift-W.

very strange indeed!!

is it normal that the jetways remain the same when I deselect AES from the library? :shock:

again, thank you Oliver :)

No, that are the standard Scenery Jetways (red AES jetways have no number), so AES is not active at this airport. Can you please check, if you activate the EDDV airport in AES (checkbox selected) and after you press SAVE and exit AESHelp,

there is the following file present:

<FS-MAIN>aerosoftAESSceneryAESA_EDDV_GAP.BGL

If not, copy (! NOT MOVE!) this file from ..AESAIRPORT to ..AESSCENERY and restart the FS.

If this will not help, uncheck EDDV in AEShelp, exit AESHelp and rerun the AES Airportpack 1 installer (only this one) and then check EDDV again in AESHelp.

brgds

Oliver

• Developer
Reruning the AES Airportpack1 installer fixed the problem.

Thank you very much fo your fast and nice support 8)

Have a nice week end

David

:D Now the weekend will be nice, Thanks.

Oliver

Hello,

I have the same problem at EDDV, it's installed, the correct file is in the correct place as indicated above, the scenery is activated in FS2004 but no AES screen appears and AES does not function.

Nurnberg works perfectly!

I tried running the installer again but no luck.

Any ideas?

Best wishes

Nige

• Developer
Hello,

I have the same problem at EDDV, it's installed, the correct file is in the correct place as indicated above, the scenery is activated in FS2004 but no AES screen appears and AES does not function.

Nurnberg works perfectly!

I tried running the installer again but no luck.

Any ideas?

Best wishes

Nige

Hi,

please doublecheck if AES is at topmost Position in the Scenery Library (Prio 1)

brgds

Oliver Pabst

• Developer
Dear Oliver,

AESlite for EDDV is at the top of the list, but still no luck. I've followed all the advice in the above posts but still no AES at EDDV. EDDN still works fine!

Any ideas?

best wishes

Nige

Ok,

please move up the AES (not AESlite...) to the topmost position (prio 1) and move AESliteforGAP-EDDV down to the position direct above EDDV_2006. AESlitefor... must be allways higher then the related scenery (here EDDV_2006, in MAF it is EDDF_2005) but lower then the AES entry.

Brgds

Oliver Pabst