La Palma windmills problem

Gerardius

Hi,

The scenery looks great in Prepar3D v 2.5, except the windmills close to de airport, they don't rotate smoothly, but like a seconds hand in a quartz watch.

Regards,

Gerard

• Developer

Yes,

that's the fallback because of the missing Vistamare modules in P3D/FSX:Steam, but I am searching for a better workaround here, hope to have it next days.

The Rotors should not only turn in the wind direction, the rotation should be wind speed related. That's as they work now in FSX(SP2/ACC) but the rotation speed is tricky without Vistamare. We will see.

• Developer

Ok,

found a workaround faster as expected for FSX:SE and P3D to make the Windmills smoother and fully windspeed/direction related.

Unzip the BGL in the attached  file to the ..\Aerosoft\La Palma\Scenery folder and replace the existing file.

La Palma Windmills.zip

User of FSX (SP2/ACC) don't need this file, there all was already smooth and nothing changed here.

• 2 months later...

Hi, thank you very much, and excuse me for responding so late, but I've been out of simulation for a while!

The link above doesn't work, says that file could not be found.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Archived