PFPX flight plan for airbus A320

Helix1250

Hi I have recently purchased PFPX so I might be doing something wrong and I hope that someone might correct me or give me some feedback.

I just created a flight from LPPT to LIRF and then saved it, all fine and I went to my airbus and loaded it in, once agian all fine. However I was given a Rw03 departure based on weather, that matched my flight plan. But when I checked the MCDU I found that the SID was missing but the runway was present but no option to select a SID, I have just found out that if I selected another RWY in this case 35 which gave me the options of selecting a SID.

I then went back and added the 03RWY and then it gave me the option to add a SID, where prior to selecting another RWY I was not given an option. Here is the flight plan as created by PFPX and I hope that I have made the issue I have clear as its a hard one to describe.

IDBI3N IDBID DCT UREDI UQ82 PONEN UQ424 LUMAS UT16 NEVIX UT253 STP UL127 CAPCO A3 MIRSA L127 ELB UM729 GILIO GILI4B

Regards Rob

Hello Rob,

Are you using the same AIRAC cycle in PFPX as the AIrbus add-on you are using?

PFPX Shipped database version is 1302

Hi srcooke,

Yes I updated all my items to my latest version which is 1505. I have checked to make sure that they are all set as active in the options, I'm not sure if me doing something wrong or it's a glitch with PFPX or with the A320 which is the Aerosoft one if it helps.

Regards Rob

• Deputy Sheriffs

I will move this post into the Airbus forums, as it is not a PFPX problem.

Please check you Airbus Configurator if your Company Routes (the Airbus name for flight plans) expects SIDs/STARs or not. The box should not be ticked.

post-92344-0-56060600-1432896914.png

Hi that's fine, but when I went in to the mcdu to enter a SID it wouldn't let me. I had to choose an altnative runway that had sids listed then go back to the first runway before sids showed up.

Is this a mcdu/a320 glitch then?

Regards Rob

• Deputy Sheriffs

No, not a problem of the Airbus, must be something else. Please attach the saved flightplan.

And just to make sure, we talk about the latest Airbus?

Which Provider for the AIRAC do you use?

Hi Rob,

As mentioned above PFPX does not allow SID / STAR export into the Aerosoft Airbus and you need to select the SID directly on the MCDU.

I dont have the issue you are refering that you need to select alternate rwy and then back to choose a SID.

After you load the FP and if you go FLT PLN page hit 1L, Departure and then the right arrow on the MCDU arent the SIDs for the pre-selected runway shown?

At my bus they show properly.

Just like bbarreiros says PFPX does not export SID/STAR information.

You can still select the SID/STAR for the already existing runway without entering a new one in the MCDU though.
Simply click on the arrowkey in the MCDU and it will bring you to the SID/STAR page for the already selected runway!

You can easily tell there is another page that can be displayed with the arrowkeys when a left/right or up/down arrow are displayed in the upper/lower right corner of the FMGS.

Thanks for the responses so far let me just answer mopperle's questions first. I am currently using the Aerosoft A320, and its version 1.30 with hotfix E applied, I have not added any of the other hotfix's just the E. As for AIRAC I am using Navigraph as my data source.

I have attached my flightplan for the flight for you to look at and see if I have made any errors, I did check the configurator and I do not have "Realistic company Route" selected, no tick in the box.

As for other questions after loading the flight plan I click L1 for the departure airport in my MCDU it shows as "LPPT03" and then I click L1 again for departure. I get the usual window with the list of runways, with 03 selected. After that I can not select a SID selecting right arrow does nothing for me nor anything else apart from going back. But if I select L6 RWY35 I now get a list of SIDS. If I now go back without inserting, back via L6 and then going to L1 again, and then L1 again for departures and select RWY03 I now get SIDS listed.

I know its odd but give it a try with my flight plan, I might be doing something wrong. I might do a uninstall and re-install if no one else is having the same issue.

Regards Rob

LPPTLIRF01.flp

Hi Rob,

you're doing everything correct, don't worry.

Please read my reply above yours and your question should be answered.

i just downloaded the airbus x and some features are not working like the ECAM is there any update should i do ? or isthere any service pack or any latest update for it ? am using fsx steam edition

plz let me know

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please do not hijack unrelated other topics but open your own topic. Also a quick forum search might already bring up the solution.

I just wanted to thank everyone for the comments, as usual it was driver error :)

It's all working correctly far as I'm concerned, I'm a happy bunny again :)

Rob

Archived