Release : Airport Enhancement Services - an introduction

After pushback and setting parking brakes the nose of my PSS757 aircraft dives into the ground due to the setting of the program :(

So a crash :cry:

Thinks it's a great program gates docking works great but pushback there is something wrong followed the manual up to the letter :lol:

Any ideas?

André Folkers

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazingly I can't reproduce any of the errors so far.

I adapted several planes in my fleet and all work perfectly. I even reloaded one flight three times just to enjoy the procedure again.

Thanks a lot for your great work Oliver.

Haste fein gemacht - gibt ne 1 mit Sternchen :)

Carsten

• Developer
Where I found BaseCamp? Look this screenshot:

I bought AES, but when I star installation show this message :cry:

Sorry,

thats a type error in the installer, should say "AES-Basepack".

So, please install the AES-Basepack before you run the AES-Creditpack Installer.

You find the basepack at the Productpage for free download.

brgds

Oliver

• Developer
Hi

Is that sure that all gates are functioning with all aircrafts?

I have airbus 321 parked at A 36 in EDDF but the gate doesnt move in order to be closed to the aircraft so that passengers can leave it...

Sometimes the pushback also doesnt work... In this case the pushback truck is totally under the aircraft, in the middle of it and not pushing the front wheel. Is that normal?

I tried also the feelthere 735 at A 36. Strange behaviour from the pushback truck. First, the truck was attached to the back gear, then while pushing nack, the truck stayed in the same position, but the aircraft moved back. Any reason for this?

harpsi

Did you check your Configuration for that Aircraft with AEShelp "Aircraft-Parameter". I think there is no default config for this type. More infos in the Manual.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

• Developer
After pushback and setting parking brakes the nose of my PSS757 aircraft dives into the ground due to the setting of the program :(

So a crash :cry:

Thinks it's a great program gates docking works great but pushback there is something wrong followed the manual up to the letter :lol:

Any ideas?

André Folkers

Ok,

that is a special problem generated by some aircraft with "special" (better to say not perfect) settings in the aircraft.cfg.

I am not 100% sure, if it is the contact-points of the gear, but something like this. I will try to get the PSS757 to check that and give you a workaround. From the AES side I can't do anything here. I hope you can test other airplanes sucessfull.

brds

Oliver Pabst

• Developer
The demo is so good but after 10 minutes playing, the gates (including the static gates of Mega Frankfurt) disapear and you remain with just the terminal buildings. I've desinstalled the program but the gates are missing. I think this is a fake of the program. Please tell me a solution.

That works as designed. You don't has set EDDF to Fullmode using the Credits you can get with the Creditpack. EDDF (and EDDV) is just in Demo mode, which mean 10 Minutes for Test.

EDDN (NĂ¼rnberg) is free and in Fullmode without Credits. There you can test as long as you want.

So Uncheck the Airport in AESHelp to get back the normal Scenery or assign the Credits to set in Fullmode.

Brdgs

Oliver Pabst

• Aerosoft
Where I found BaseCamp? Look this screenshot:

I bought AES, but when I star installation show this message :cry:

AESBAse is also a download from the page, but here is a direct link; http://www.aerosoft2.de/downloads/aes/AES-BasePack.zip

It needs to be installed first (and it gives you the first airport EDDN for free.

Hiya all

I have the base pack and also downloaded the addon airports and bought some credits for them. EDDN works fine but the mega frankfurt airport wont work :(

I get no air marshall or pushback truck and when I goto se the doors on the pmdg 747 in the setup program it tells me to either start FS or move the aircraft to a supported airport.

I have spent and activated the EDDF airport in the setup but nothing happens when I start the sim. Any ideas?

Thanks

Dean

Ok,

that is a special problem generated by some aircraft with "special" (better to say not perfect) settings in the aircraft.cfg.

I am not 100% sure, if it is the contact-points of the gear, but something like this. I will try to get the PSS757 to check that and give you a workaround. From the AES side I can't do anything here. I hope you can test other airplanes sucessfull.

brds

Oliver Pabst

Thanks for the great support really appreciated if you can find a work around otherwise I skip the push back for that aircraft...

Docking works fine for EDDV and EDDF 8)

Few questions which aren't clear in the manual...

When I end the pushback do I end the program also?

Will test with a certain 767 and 747 lol

Great idea and great program :D

Winter runway textures? lol

Question for Mathijs what about the UK2000 Xtreme airports and my other GAP stuff :-) would buy credits for those too ;-)

André Folkers

• Developer
Few questions which aren't clear in the manual...

When I end the pushback do I end the program also?

No, the function are still active, but there is nothing to do for AES when you taxi to the runway.

But if you want, you can request a Followme again or taxi to another position and start all again.

Winter runway textures? lol

Set weather to snow and wait (around 1 minute) and see what happens

brds

Oliver Pabst

• Aerosoft
Hiya all

I have the base pack and also downloaded the addon airports and bought some credits for them. EDDN works fine but the mega frankfurt airport wont work :(

I get no air marshall or pushback truck and when I goto se the doors on the pmdg 747 in the setup program it tells me to either start FS or move the aircraft to a supported airport.

I have spent and activated the EDDF airport in the setup but nothing happens when I start the sim. Any ideas?

Thanks

Dean

Mmmmm... could you show us a screenshot of the AES Airport screen (where you assign the credits)?

• Developer
Hiya all

Thanks

Dean

Did you have checked the EDDF airport in the AESHelp list and press SAVE. Then the airport should be active.

If the box before EDDF is check allready, go to the Scenery Library and doublecheck, that AES is ot the topmost position (not below the EDDF Scenery)

brgds

Oliver Pabst

• Developer
U mean the AESHelp? it doesnt have to run at all just for setting up the aircraft or for adding credit to airports.

You also must use AESHelp to "activate" the Airport by selecting the checkbox before the airport you want to see in the FS. Airports where the checkbox is not selected, will not be active in FS.

After the install of the Airportpack, the airports are unselected, because we don't know if you have all the related sceneries installed.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Fellas,

a really great tool! Decided to go for a credit pack after having seen what this does in EDDN.

However, after installation for EDDF (AES adds a lot...) can you confirm that the dynamic scenery will no longer work with AES installed? I lost all my vehicle traffic, the skyliner and my beloved autobahn traffic. (dynamic scenery is enabled at extreme setting).

Already looking forward to the EDDK scenery and AES kit, so Stevens Virtual finally gets our Home Base properly represented.

Thanks,

Kris

Fleet Captain

Stevens VA

Did you check your Configuration for that Aircraft with AEShelp "Aircraft-Parameter". I think there is no default config for this type. More infos in the Manual.

Yes, I already worked on the configuration with the aircraft parameter but some of them are not working... specially when there is a save flight. Should we start with default cessna first and then load our aircraft? Is this a possible problem?

harpsi

The scenery AESliteEDDF was above the AESBasepack, I swapped em round and it all works fine now, many thanks chaps.

PS. This addon has shot to my top number 5 addons for fs2004. I hope it will expand in the furure. If it does then this addon without a shadow of doubt will become a must have addon for anyone flying fs2004 :)

• Aerosoft
Fellas,

a really great tool! Decided to go for a credit pack after having seen what this does in EDDN.

However, after installation for EDDF (AES adds a lot...) can you confirm that the dynamic scenery will no longer work with AES installed? I lost all my vehicle traffic, the skyliner and my beloved autobahn traffic. (dynamic scenery is enabled at extreme setting).

Already looking forward to the EDDK scenery and AES kit, so Stevens Virtual finally gets our Home Base properly represented.

Thanks,

Kris

Fleet Captain

Stevens VA

Check if AES is at the top spot of the scenery list as shown on the screenshot

• Developer

Check if AES is at the top spot of the scenery list as shown on the screenshot

And check if the AESLiteforGAP-EDDF ist still there and active (is not in the screenshot of Mathijs!) and it must be above the EDDF_2005 but below the AES entry. AES should allways have prio 1.

Oliver

No, the function are still active, but there is nothing to do for AES when you taxi to the runway.

But if you want, you can request a Followme again or taxi to another position and start all again.

Set weather to snow and wait (around 1 minute) and see what happens

brds

Oliver Pabst

Thanks just tested with my Level-d 767 and it works fine...

Lol going to try that man this is a great program :-)

How about some cargo and fuel action too ;-) as an extra add-on... lol

Fire truk and de-ice action man this could be real fun hehehe...

Thanks again for a great program hope you can help with the 757 and the work around...

André Folkers

And check if the AESLiteforGAP-EDDF ist still there and active (is not in the screenshot of Mathijs!) and it must be above the EDDF_2005 but below the AES entry. AES should allways have prio 1.

Oliver

I checked the scenery.cfg prior AES install and the one after. For some reason during AES installation the AESLite for GAP-EDDF entry was removed.

Solved! Thanks for the hint!

Kris

Ok guys, either you stop doing this kind of thing or I'll sue you! My bank account is under siege!!!

Terrific product it seems, I'll watch the videos and die... Wonder if it works with Barajas?!

Patrick

• Aerosoft
Ok guys, either you stop doing this kind of thing or I'll sue you! My bank account is under siege!!!

Terrific product it seems, I'll watch the videos and die... Wonder if it works with Barajas?!

Patrick

Right now it will only work with EDDV, EDDF and EDDN, but we are working very hard to add other airports. However to determine correct paths for every airport just takes a heck of lot of time.