Release : Airport Enhancement Services - an introduction

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oliver,

thanks for your response. Fair enough, I figured the pushback feature is not so easy anymore. But I take it this:

I could do the Runway features online, no problem,

means that you could get the runway effects to work globally?

Misha

• Developer
means that you could get the runway effects to work Misha

You must read my statement complete:

"But the AES based technologie is working direct in the scenery engine, and there I have no access to any AF (afcad) data, solong I don't provide them via the AES special data files.

Even when I had all Taxiway etc, I could do the Runway features online..."

but I don't have it. So it isn't possible yet.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

hi maths, is there any plans to build an AES version of Aerosofts Faro airport??????

I Wuold like to see that happenning, and on the next basepack, will the terminal error in frankfurt be corrected??? I've tried everything and cant seem to make it show up !!!!!!

Great Product... it had to be aerosoft

P.S. - Any news on Lisbon by M Kopatz yet??

• Developer
This product looks awesome. After reading all 10 pages of this forum, I didn't see anything about American Airports. Is there any plans for this?

Yes, I plan a pack for airports of Flytampa, but I can't say yet, when they will be ready for release. US Airports are not the smallest once, so I must first optimize my technique to be able to handle this bigger airports.

Check the AES productpage from time to time, so that you don't miss it.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

By the way i didnt want to sound demanding before:) It just such a great product... I can speak for lot of people when i say that i think they are waiting so much for other airports to come out cause its really put the flying experience on a totally new level. I understand that with Budapest u have lot of work with safegate system to stop the aircraft at the correct position specially at terminal 2A and some gates at 2B... by the way can u look into how can it be proper the safegate system at Budapest airport as it doesnt show the aircraft assignment when the aircraft turns the docking line... hope u understood what i mean:)

Got problems with the Jetway sound. Everything else sounds (ground speaking) but not the Jetway when it's moving, occasionly I hear it for a quick second, then it's disappearing.

Whích folder should it be in?

• Developer
Got problems with the Jetway sound. Everything else sounds (ground speaking) but not the Jetway when it's moving, occasionly I hear it for a quick second, then it's disappearing.

Whích folder should it be in?

If you have Active Camera installed, this is a known problem we can't solve at the moment.

brgds

Oliver Pabst

Really strange that it's only blocking the jetway and not the other sounds of Ground and Pushback.

Just moved the ActiveCamera.dll out of the modules folder to test how it sounded and it did.

Hello guys,

At the look of it it really seems a great product. And it is also great that on short notice Amsterdam Schiphol from Cloud9 wil be compatible with this. One quick question though...the pushback truck, is it possible for you guys to use a KLM pushback when departing from Schiphol? That would be so great, just in real life!!

Keeping my fingers crossed!! Keep up the good work!

Kind Regards,

Guy

• Aerosoft
Hello guys,

At the look of it it really seems a great product. And it is also great that on short notice Amsterdam Schiphol from Cloud9 wil be compatible with this. One quick question though...the pushback truck, is it possible for you guys to use a KLM pushback when departing from Schiphol? That would be so great, just in real life!!

Keeping my fingers crossed!! Keep up the good work!

Kind Regards,

Guy

I do not know where you got the info about Schiphol but it is not correct. C9 did not create the jetways using standard SDK tools so at this moment we are fully depending on them. So far C9 told us they like to focus on FSX and not on older FS2004 projects.

GAP:

EDDT Berlin Tegel

EDDC Dresden

EDDM München

Simwings:

all Canary airports

Aerosoft:

Budapest

Beside the airports, AES Basepack will now provide new full animated

DockingGuidance Systems (Safegate, FMT, Honeywell and so on) at all new and existing airports, so that the parking of the aircraft is more realistic and exact.

This update is expected shortly.

hello,

When I try to install your fantastic add-onn i get an error number 4518 and the message not to start FS. I tryd to de install en reinstall but that didn't help.

What to do now?

Thanks for your help,

greetz,

Rob