Release : Airport Enhancement Services - an introduction

• Aerosoft

Airport Enhancement Services

Product Page: http://www.aerosoft-shop2.com/products/aes/aes.html

Sometimes we release products we strongly believe in but are not easy to explain, Airport Enhancement Services is one of those products. We cannot imagine FS2004 without it and we got to convince you of the same. The best way to do so is with a video, so do not forget to check out the videos we created (links below).

Airport Enhancement Services (AES for short) enhances selected airports with several complete new features. These features are created using modules (so they are not based on scenery) and actually expand the possibilities of FS2004.

• Push back with sound, animated objects and automatic perfect alignment

• Animated gates that link up perfect to the doors of the aircraft (unlike other system)

• Follow me car to show the way to the parking position (looks a lot better than those strange arrows used by Microsoft!)

• Sound effects while rolling over the centerline lights at the runway

• Simulation of water or snow at the runway

• High detail (3d) marshaller at all parking positions that do not have docking assistance systems

AES can only work on airport we created the files for as we define all push back paths and exact parking locations. Right now GAP Nurnberg, Hannover and Frankfurt are available, but more airports will follow (all major German Airports, simWings airports, Aerosoft Budapest etc.

One of the main ideas of AES was to allow objects to merge perfectly to the aircraft, so there is a special module that records the EXACT locations of doors and wheels. So the push back truck will lift the aircraft nose wheel perfectly and the jetways will fir the doors perfect (even with dual jetways).

The AES base pack is a free download and contains the full files for Nurnberg (both in the GAP version as in the default FS2004 version) and contains demo files for GAP Frankfurt and Hannover. To unlock these files you use ‘credits’ that you can buy on our website. To unlock a major airport (like Frankfurt) you need 5 credits, for a smaller one 3 credits.

Video demonstrating water on runway and nose wheel sound

http://www.aerosoft2.de/videos/AES_Runway.wmv

Video demonstrating Follow Me and docking at gate

http://www.aerosoft2.de/videos/AES_Arrival.wmv

Video demonstrating Push Back

http://www.aerosoft2.de/videos/AES_Departure.wmv

aes_1.jpg

Standing water on the runway!

aes_9.jpg

Push back in progress, 3d ground crew fully animated, all sounds included.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody hell!!!! Amaizing product LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Just a quick question. As for the cargo door setup... means later there ll be baggage carts too? or back stairs for the beack door? Dont take me wrnog not demanding... just curious :D

• Aerosoft
Bloody hell!!!! Amaizing product LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! Just a quick question. As for the cargo door setup... means later there ll be baggage carts too? or back stairs for the beack door? Dont take me wrnog not demanding... just curious :D

There is development for that in progress, but it is a lot harder as we got to design all traffic paths for that.

• Developer

Hi,

the features are only support at the airport, which are downloadable at the product page. In the next week we will release more Airportpack, so that the list of airports will grow soon.

Brgds

Oliver Pabst

• Aerosoft
Hi,

The features are only supported at the airport, which are downloadable at the product page. In the next week we will release more Airport pack, so that the list of airports will grow soon.

Brgds

Oliver Pabst

FYI, Oliver is the developer who created AES (using the options presented by IntelliScene, the only set of modules that REALLY expands what FS9 can do. IntelliScene is development of Maurizio Gavioli).

Hi

I have this new product. The problem is that the product places a new afcad for frankfurt main and I want my old one which I like it more. In fact I can´t replace the new one for the old one because he doesn´t assume that. How can I do this?

harpsi