Panel switches not working/animations.

nohey

Hi guys, im having a very peculiar issue. After a while of working the switch and control animations cease to stop working, panel lights stay on when they are off, warning lights remain off when there is an issue with the aircraft or visa versa, the issue only occurs after about 5/10 minutes of playing. I'm using FSX:SE and wondered if there was a fix to this?

Thanks.

It sounds like a more sever issue...

You can try to re-install the Twin Otter, but there is nothing special with how it is build compared to other addons, so my feeling is that it´s something going on with Your FSX:SE install.

Finn

Finn, i was being a famous idiot and had it on pause while trying to switch switches. I could hear the switch sound as if it was being turned off and on and it was but the animations are paused as well aren't they lol

Finn, i was being a famous idiot and had it on pause while trying to switch switches. I could hear the switch sound as if it was being turned off and on and it was but the animations are paused as well aren't they lol

LOL.....

No problem then - glad You got it working :excellenttext_s:

Finn

Archived