MCDU INIT-B page inop

JB320

Hello.

I am setting up the MCDU while on the ground. INIT-A page shows <-- --> arrows but I cannot get to INIT-B by pressing the right arrow on the MCDU keyboard. This *does* work in real life, by the way. I applied the latest hotfix and it might have caused this but I don't know. Once upon a time I was able to get to INIT-B. It now says "NOT ALLOWED" although there is nothing in the scratchpad. I have tried clearing it several times. I'm fairly familiar with the real life MCDU.

Thanks

JetBlue

Hi!,

it works fine in ours, too. As you say you are fairly familiar I'm sure you already know it won't work when the engines are running?

Hi!,

it works fine in ours, too. As you say you are fairly familiar I'm sure you already know it won't work when the engines are running?

Yes. I only had the APU running at the time. Many other functions were also not working. I restarted P3D and I can't reproduce the behavior anymore. I had loaded various scenarios, had slewed around various approaches, and flew several approaches. I assume that it was locked in some mode that I was not expecting. I've noticed that "reset flight" sometimes causes similar conditions.

Archived