Airbus planes shakes and roll

Hello!

When flying any of Airbus A319/320/321 some time in level flight the plane starts to roll over and makes about 90 degree rolls and shakes terribly. Stall warning goes on and autopilot tries to correct.

Is there some fix that cold resolve this annoying situation? This proplem occurs mainly when flying level flight with autopilot. Sometimes the shake calms down and the aircraft flies beatifully but few moment steady and level fligh the shake starts allover again.

• Deputy Sheriffs

You need a minimum of 18 for this product to run. Due to the FBW calculations and such bad stuff can happen when dipping below 18. This is probably what happened with your setup.

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to ask why the coding in this product which I Love has to be that way. I am using Pmdg as a example: I can fly that plane at 5fps and it will work without spasms and shaking uncontrollable. I cannot imagine why you couldnt do something to fix it so it doesnt shake. It is not my fault I cannot have a $2000 pc to run your product. I find aerosoft doesnt look in for their customer's wether with a great setup or not. You should cater to everyone from the Bare Bone pc to the Best Pc out there.

H

Hi H,

technically it is just not possible to create a Fly By Wire with all the protections, etc. in FSX without reading data on a frame by frame base.

The problem with that is that if you read something on a frame by frame base it'll get worse the less the frames are.

Therefore we are technically limited to this. We did experiments during the initial development of the Airbus to find out how many fps we need to get good results with the FBW.

Unfortunatly 18 was the number that was needed to make it feel believable.

With lower numbers there was just no chance to create a FBW simulation which would feel realistic and believable.

We feel sorry if your computer is not able to run the Airbus, but that's why there are system requirements on the productpage.

If your computer fulfills the system requirements we can assure you it will run the Airbus fine if there are no other addons killing your system.

Maybe before some people in my Pov waste their money are told what minimum frames you need to be able to hold because I have the Requirements, on the frame end not so good. Aswell there is tons more of intricate addons FBW addons that do not have this problem. Why is yours only this way? It is not again made for people in both spectrums in most of these bugs or problems it is blamed on your pc or your fps or your sim. I am tired of it. Now explain how other aircraft can fly it at 5 and yours cant!

Archived