Split X V1.20

sydney1962

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can I start Airport Controller after GSX? Airport Controller starts automatically when I launch FSX.

Go to your FSX Aerosoft Folder and start the AirportController.EXE

Guys, I know you try to get an workaround, but please be aware that this is not supported. We work with Umberto to identify what exactly causes it so hope it will not take long time till proper solution appears. Thanks.

Hi Erik

Unfortunately not.

I passed your findings you've sent me via mail to Umberto week ago but didn't get any message from him since then.

I poked him this Tuesday whether he founds anything but again no answer.

Sorry for that but have no way to do more in this case. :-(

Hi Premek, as mentioned in the mail also. The GSX issue is not reproducible anymore for me. I updated (again) to the latest beta version of Couatl 3 and cleaned my fsx.cfg (trusted section). Furthermore I did an update of Active Sky Next. Don't know what exactly happened, but it seems to be working now.

UPDATE: Just installed GSX and the latest Beta of Couatl after it and can confirm everything works as it should - no mising lights, objects etc.

Should anyone experience the same issue, please ensure you use the proper GSX installation procedure.

Here is what Umberto wrote about it:

The Beta of Couatl must be the last thing they install after GSX.

If they reinstall GSX or any FSDT (or Flightbeam) scenery, they must reinstall the Couatl 3 Public Beta again, because the regular installers will “downgrade” it to the regular version.
After we’ll be out of Beta, the installation order won’t matter anymore, it’s just that right now we are using a separate Live Update server for the Beta, to test it out without causing issues to the standard version.

Archived