Both ECAM Display freez

Swisspilot

Hi

Today I recognized it for the first time. Flying the A321 enroure UUEE-LYBE when after a while both ECAM "freez". The FSX, ND and Pfd continued working fine but not the two ECAMs.

Changing the view didn't help out. After I arrived at LYBE i closed the Sim and started it for a flight back again. Same happened. How can I solve this?

I use Win7, Antivir is always off while I'm using FSX and I run it as Admin.

Render option is off.

Had this Problems sometimes on my old machine with FS9. There i just had to look left or right and the display were working again.

Kind Regards

Patrick

Hi Jonas

I'll give it a try a bit later. At this stage I do a test flight with the 319 from LYBE to UUEE instead the 321.

Up to today I often used the319/320 but not the 321 where it happened today.

Regards

Patrick

Ok but this was on my old machine. Mine is now pretty new and never had problems so far.

I'm doing a several hour testflight with the A320 and get back to you later. Thank you in advance.

Regards

Patrick

Ok a bit later than expected but wiht several test flights done.

- Yesterday it happened on the A321 Aeroflot livery which I installed yesterday.

Test:

1. After the two flights, I did a test with the A319. I it dind't happen.

2. A test flight with the A320 of about 3.5 everything was fine two.

3. A321 Air Berlin livery which came with the package I yesterday did a flight from HESH to EDDL but as I was tired, I quited the Sim after app. 3h flight but at this stage everything was fine too.

4. I just arrived at HESH coming in from EDDL with the A321 Air Berlin, flight time 4h16. Everything was fine too.

I dind't check the rendering but left everything as it was up to today.

Hope I can fly now without troubles.

Regards

Patrick

Archived