Horizontal Panel Bar

sean.

• Deputy Sheriffs

First I never heard of such an issue in FSX or P3D. Also I am not using FSX Steam so I am not able to reproduce. I would suggest to use the right MCDU and go to the VIEW OPTIONS. Disable completely the view systen, close FSX Steam, start it again and then enable it again. Or try to play with the settings e. g. change it to the vertical position etc. Maybe this helps......

Regards,

Rolf

i have attached the invisible horizontal panel bar. I tried your method of off and on the view system but it does.

what can I do ?

Tks

post-145497-0-71053600-1431403563_thumb.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I never doubted what you wrote.......

• What happens to the INFOBAR? Can you see it or is it also not visible?
  • One of the root causes maybe that your Windows resulution differs from the one you are using in the flight simulator. So please check again and tell me which resolutions your are using (please see Mathijs reply #3).
  • Also try the VIEW OPTION P3D. This normally displays the INFOBAR a little bit lower because the P3D menu is not as transparent as the FSX one.
  • If you click on that area where the viewbar shouold be displayed: Do you see a "white" square - which is movable?

Regards,

Rolf

My infobar is also not visible. Currently, my computer resolution is 1920x1080 and i have change my flight simulator to the same resoultion

• Deputy Sheriffs
  • Also try the VIEW OPTION P3D. This normally displays the INFOBAR a little bit lower because the P3D menu is not as transparent as the FSX one.
  • If you click on that area where the viewbar shouold be displayed: Do you see a "white" square - which is movable?

What about the other two questions / options?

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

I am unable to find the view option p3d. The place where the viewbar is not move able

Why are you not looking into the documents: Vol6 StepbyStep guide - chapter 4.6.2

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sean, didi you really look into the right document? Please see page 30:

post-30406-0-98437900-1431531941_thumb.j

And at the buttom of page 31 it states:

SIM VER (FS-Simulator Version used)
Because in P3D the MENU BAR is not as transparent as in FSX in P3D the INFOBAR is displayed below the MENU BAR. So if you use P3D please change the settings here.

But I still think it is a display problem of your PC because until now you are the only one having this problem. Can you please send us a screenshot of your complete VC-view so that I can compare it with my one - may your display is in some ways minimized or certain parts are cut off.

post-30406-0-67388100-1431532540_thumb.j

Regards,

Rolf

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sean, please provide the screenshot Rolf has asked you for. A complete VC view from the captains seat like he posted in his latest answer.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

comparing my standard view with yours it is now clear to me why you cannot see the viewbar: Your view is in some ways "compressed". Please see the screen shot below which shows the differences:

post-30406-0-14882200-1431883872_thumb.j

Your can controll this yourself if you select the "vertical" position setting for the viewbar instead of the "horizontal". The problem therefore has nothing to do with the Aerosoft Airbus but I think with your monitor settings.....

Regard,

Rolf.

Archived