Throttles Not Stable

Hi

I've installed the newest hotfix, viz: 1.30e for the 318/319 and 320/321. But my throttles are still not stable when I reach the crz. When I unzip the folder, I've placed one in the main FSX folder; but Mr Kok doesn't mention anything about the UserFolder. Anyways, I went ahead and copied that folder into this path: C:\username\documents\Aerosoft\Airbus. But I'm still getting the unstable throttles. Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Warren

Toronto, Canada.

• 5 months later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Eddie,

can you confirm that you are on Airbus A318/A319 resp. A320/A321 v1.30 (Service Pack 3) with the latest hotfix 1.30F correctly installed?

For installing the hotfix:

I haven't downloaded/installed any hotfixes yet so this may be the problem. When I try to download the hotfix it asks for a serial key but when I put it in it says it is incorrect. I bought the A318/19/20/21 bundle from the FlightSim store.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Eddie,

what version do you have currently installed?

If you are getting asked for the serial you are not going to download a hotfix but a complete version.

If you can wait 1-2 more days, AS is just releasing version 1.31 of the buses which include the above mention hotfix 1.30F already. That version should be available for you to download from FlightSim store shortly after release. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi Eddie,

good thing is you don't need to wait, the buses have been updated ;) 

To get the installed version number the easiest way is to start your installer shortly and take a look in the upper right corner, then cancel it again. Another way is to take a look into this file:

• FSX-P3D folder\aerosoft\Airbus A318_A319\Product.cfg  respective
  • FSX-P3D folder\aerosoft\Airbus A320_A321\Product.cfg

• Deputy Sheriffs

Eddie,

no problem ;)

You get the update either from your shop account (if you bought the download version), from http://support.aerosoft.com (if you have the box version or the download version), or from the online shop where you bought the download version.

I bought a bundle of A318-19-20-12 from the Flightsim store - I downloaded the product installer again but it still seems to be version 1.30. I assume I will just have to wait a bit for them to update their website? I cannot find an updates section etc. 

Thanks

Archived