Fueltanks in the Airbus A320

mrniggo

Hello @all,

since a few days i am testing the Airbus A319/320 Addon by Aerosoft. Everything works fine so far but i got some fueling issues with the right MDCU (Load/Fuel). If I set a Blockfuel manually or load a Loadsheet and fuel the aircraft, there is always a few amount of fuel in the surge/vent tanks and if I set Fuel=0 on the right MCDU there is always a few amount restfuel in the surge/vent tanks (wing tanks and center tanks are empty). Maybe i got it wrong but i thought the surge/vent tanks should be empty, at least at the startup, in case the fuel expands. My problem here is: i cant use the fuel in the s/v tanks. so a certain amount of the calculated fuel is missing for my trip. Well if I have a final reserve in the tanks it shouldnt be a problem, but if I go for the ALTN Airport, getting set in a Holding and maybe do a MAP I will get some problem if I cant use the 1000kg fuel filling in the s/v tanks. unsure.png

So my question is: is the refueling of the s/v tanks at the startup just a bug or did i get anything wrong here? Is there a option to empty the s/v tanks (Fuel=0 on the right MCDU just dumps the wing and center tanks but there is still something left in the s/v tanks)?

Hopefully someone can help me! Thank you in anticipation for all the replies ! smile.png

Greetings mrniggo

BTW: the small outer tanks at the ECAM (without any Fuelpumps and without any connection to the wingtanks) are the surge/vent tanks, arent they?

Archived